Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NRBAI 2018 AGM - COMP DATES

Options
  • 26-01-2018 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭

The following is a copy of the email sent out to all NRBAI members. It has also been posted on the FB page.

Sharon.

Hi all,

Its that time of year again.We need to call an AGM.

I am calling the AGM for Sunday 18th of February at 11:00 in Harbour House

I do have a preliminary shooting schedule for the Year as follows but locations and dates are not set in stone. I hope to have all of these tied down by the AGM, but the following are the preliminary dates.

Sunday 18th February AGM in Harbour H.
    Saturday 10th March Hilltop
    Sunday 15th April
    Saturday 12th May
    Saturday 9th June
    Saturday 14th +15th July
    Saturday 11th August
    Saturday 8th September
    Sunday 14th October
    Saturday 10th November

Ireland UK Challenge Cup in Yorkshire shooting Center, 5th +6th May 2018

Paul Lane,
    Huddersfield,
    West York's,
    HD5 0PU,
    UK.

Also Subscriptions for 2018 are due for € 20 each member.

If you have any motions that you wish to discuss on the day, please do not hesitate to let me know by emailing them back to me at this address (not any later than 2 weeks prior to the meeting)

Best Regards
    Dessie Owens
    Chairman NRBAI

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

[Mod note] Moved to Shooting as AGM notices fall under the "no politics" rule in Target Shooting (LB6 if you want to split off the competition notes, they're fine for Target Shooting on their own)[/Mod Note]

Advertisement