Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topped up 2 days early. Credit taken immediately ???

Options
  • 26-01-2018 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am on the Simply Unlimited €20 28 day plan. My current cycle was due to end on 27/01. On 25/01 i topped up by €20 to ensure I would have enough credit in my account to cover the next cycle.
    However the minute I topped up the €20 was taken and a new 28 day cycle started from 26/01.
    Is this normal ? If I top up by two separate €10's ahead of the due date instead will that ensure I get the full 28 days which I am paying for ?
    Thanks,
    John.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eir: Kevin

Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch. Do you know if you have any active add-ons on your account?

-Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Hi Kevin, no active Add-ons .
    Just the Simply unlimited €20 unlimited Talk/Text 15GB. I joined while Meteor/Eir were doing an offer on this plan (€20 instead of €30).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

mgbgt1978 wrote: »
    Hi Kevin, no active Add-ons .
    Just the Simply unlimited €20 unlimited Talk/Text 15GB. I joined while Meteor/Eir were doing an offer on this plan (€20 instead of €30).
    Hi mgbgt1978,

Would you like to send me your full name, mobile number & pin? I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement