Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Porting Issue

Options
  • 27-01-2018 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi, 

I have been trying to port my existing number to my new Eir bill pay SIM since Wednesday and the port still isn’t complete despite having lost signal on my old SIM on Wednesday. 

The online chat have been no help, multiple transfers, then told me port was complete (it wasn’t) and finally gave me a number which turned out to be the broadband tech support team not the mobile team. 

I have spoken to Customer Care numerous times over the last few days and while they try to help, the issue appears to be stalled with the mobile technical team and no one can give me an accurate timeframe as to when it will be fixed. 

Can you arrange to help with this as it doesn’t appear to be getting resolved and I’m without my number. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Eirquery wrote: »
    Hi, 

I have been trying to port my existing number to my new Eir bill pay SIM since Wednesday and the port still isn’t complete despite having lost signal on my old SIM on Wednesday. 

The online chat have been no help, multiple transfers, then told me port was complete (it wasn’t) and finally gave me a number which turned out to be the broadband tech support team not the mobile team. 

I have spoken to Customer Care numerous times over the last few days and while they try to help, the issue appears to be stalled with the mobile technical team and no one can give me an accurate timeframe as to when it will be fixed. 

Can you arrange to help with this as it doesn’t appear to be getting resolved and I’m without my number. 
    Hi Eirquery,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Eirquery

Hi Eirquery,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

PM sent

Hi Eirquery,

Thanks 

Thomas

PM sent
    I will respond to your PM shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

This issue still remains unresolved. I would appreciate an update please and a timeframe for resolution.

This issue still remains unresolved. I would appreciate an update please and a timeframe for resolution.
    I will review your account and reply through PM.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement

Thanks

Thomas

Thanks Thomas, issue is finally resolved.

Thanks

Thomas

Thanks Thomas, issue is finally resolved.
    Perfect I'm glad to hear.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement