Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hkc gsm q fault

Options
  • 27-01-2018 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi I am looking for some info on a hkc gsm q it wont send or recive text it wont let me arm or disarm from my phone I hade to turn of the line monitor because it kept telling me I hade a line fault so the chap I bought it from said to turn it off?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

How are you paying for the maintenance of the Sim card?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 dave34k

I pay on my tesco ap I hade the sim checked it is ok

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Why are you in two threads at the same time?

I dont know how to use this site

• Registered Users Posts: 4,443 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

when did you last add credit to the account.

I had the same problem, albeit with Vodafone and it was due to the fact that I hadn't added credit to the account, the account had plenty on it, but unless I added more every 6 months the number was disabled.

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Advertisement

No I had loads of credite I got it working I just powered down the system took out the sim put it back in powered up the systems and it was working perfect????

Advertisement