Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FT101ZD fault

• 27-01-2018 2:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi,
    is there anyone in the Dublin area repairing HF transceivers? I have a Yaesu FT 101 ZD with what looks like a fault on the LSB transmit.
    Any help appreciated in who is repairing transceivers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,430 ✭✭✭jmcc

Hi,
    is there anyone in the Dublin area repairing HF transceivers? I have a Yaesu FT 101 ZD with what looks like a fault on the LSB transmit.
    Any help appreciated in who is repairing transceivers.
    Not sure about this forum but there's an Irish Radio Transmitters Society (HAM Radio) group on Facebook where people might be able to answer that question.

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭tennisplayer

jmcc wrote: »
    Not sure about this forum but there's an Irish Radio Transmitters Society (HAM Radio) group on Facebook where people might be able to answer that question.

Regards...jmcc

Hi jmcc,
    Just a follow up on above. Many thanks for your suggestion, I contacted a few guys on that FB page who suggested who might be able to sort the problem on FT101ZD. I dropped it to a guy in Carlow today who is looking at it now.
    Many thanks and I feel it is always nice to let people know how they have helped on here.
    Thanks again jmcc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭tennisplayer

jmcc wrote: »

Regards...jmcc

Latest follow up: I have FT101ZD back running beautifully again. Got it back last Friday and the guy was very reasonable with his fee. Thanks again for putting me in the right direction

Advertisement