Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

international recruitment site for nursing in Ireland

Options
  • 27-01-2018 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi everyone. Looking for some advice here. I am thinking of setting up a recruitment office in south america to recruit medical professionals to work in Ireland. I will have both a physical presence and a website. My question is , how would i go about advertising nursing jobs on my site? Would i need to contact each hospital individually or is there a way to feed into the HSE human resources to post all available nursing jobs from there? I have been having zero success getting any contact within the HSE , have contacted the IDA , but they couldn't help. Realize that this may be a non runner, but would like some feedback if anyone has any ideas. Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

You could put a simple link to the HSE.ie jobs site.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 laesperanza

You could put a simple link to the HSE.ie jobs site.

Hi , well looking really for a way that I will be able to get commission for each successful placement :) so would need to be registered in some way with the Hse to accomplish this I would think ,

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭whatnext

Hi , well looking really for a way that I will be able to get commission for each successful placement :) so would need to be registered in some way with the Hse to accomplish this I would think ,

1st you need to get a recruitmen licence.
    2nd you need to get the Jobs on. Easier said than done.

Have a chat with few recruiters. There are a few hoops to be jumped through.

You need to sort out how you are going to manage the visa process, Garda clearance, qualification verification, relocation services etc etc.

I assure you no one will listen to you until you have all the above in place and costed. Getting CVs for overseas people in any industry is child’s play. Making money out of it is another ball game altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 laesperanza

whatnext, thank you for the info - will try to contact recruiters

Advertisement