Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

October 2018 Babies club

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

They didn’t move us for well over an hour or maybe even two? I don’t think they expected us to be finished and it was during nurse shift change so we got some lovely quiet time together in the labour room

I was wondering what the standard time is before being moved to the ward... that sounds nice to have had that bit of time together. I dread staying in hospital, dread sharing a ward, dread being away from my home comforts and privacy. I know the staff will be a great support but I am really hoping to be discharged as soon as possible after the birth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭greenttc

I ended up in a theatre having my baby cause they thought i was going to have emergency c section but they just did episiotomy instead so I didn't get to stay in that room if course. I was brought to a special recovery room for about an hour and a half but that was because of my own health issues l, didn't need to be there but that is what the hospital had planned for me and it was nice. Then I was down to the ward and had my shower then.

All super fast for me too so no time for epidural but yeah I am scared of it going so fast, I'm exactly the same in thinking a slower labour would probably be way way better. Too intense and no breaks in pain the other way!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 WeatherRocks

My last labour was also fast & intense with no breaks between the contractions, so I had the epidural, episiotomy and ventouse. I found the episiotomy hard to recover from and was on strong painkillers for 4weeks.
    I was in the mind set that I would always be getting a break between the contractions (you read it everywhere!) but seems for a lot of us there was no break! The epidural was amazing taking the pain away but it really slowed down the labour.
    The domino midwives are recommending a home birth as my last birth was quick they assume this will be even quicker :o

I was moved to a ward straightaway last time as they needed the room, and then hubbie sent straight home as it was after midnight. I was like please dont leave me alone I have no idea what im doing!!! but all the midwives were so nice and I guess its good to be thrown in the deep end!

Wow I'd be hysterical if they make him leave straight away...I know it's outside our control but that's crap :(

If they're recommending a home birth and you feel like you could do it, then why not! Will they hang around for the clean up and to make you some tea and toast :p

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Jutton

Oh my god I never thought they would send him home, it makes sense of course, but I would be freaking out been left alone.

Oh no weather, what hospital were you in? I would go mad if husband was sent home straight away!so unfair!

If you are open to home birth i also reckon go for it! And defo when its your second so you know what is what. So many people have to fight to get it by the sounds of it so if you are being offered a home birth option that is great!

What happens if you did need something like episiotomy though, do they just allow to naturally tear instead? And who can do sutures after? Tearing is not bad either by the way, gentle birth said it was prefferable to episiotomy, i just didnt know what to think of that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

Jesus I didn't realise most people only tool a few minutes to get their stitches done. I knew 90 mins was long but not that long! I had several internal tears, a very deep second-degree tear, and tearing to the front too. They had to get a second opinion from a doctor on how best to stitch up. And then they left a gap, and I got an infection a week later and had to go back to hospital, and yep. Thinking about it now, maybe an episiotomy would've been better! Damn my husband and his big-head genetics!

If you'd a naturally fast labour, and are open to going without drugs, then I say go for the home birth! The domino midwives seem to love them. I think they do sometimes need to take you into hospital after delivery for stitching (at least they did for my friend), but then you're straight back home again.

My other concern would be if things went wrong. I think I read somewhere that they have an ambulance and can get you right into hospital? We live in Ranelagh so super close anyway, but if I was away out in Bray, or further, I don't think I'd be as relaxed about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 WeatherRocks

My god Catrionanic that sounds pretty severe. That must have been a big recovery. My stitches also only took a few mins, I barely remember it happening.

I was in Holles street Greenttc. It probably wasnt straight away but I remember we basically just got all settled in the ward, baba was asleep and they said ok time for hubbie to go now. I said to him 'be back by 8am sharp or I will murder you' lol. Pretty sure I stayed awake the whole night afraid baby would wake up haha.

I had my 30 week app today so theyve organised to come to the house to chat to us about it. I can ask about the episiotomy then. My husband is not really for it. My only worry is the distance to Holles street as we live in Shankill. We'll see anyway. Thank you for all your comments!

My god Catrionanic that sounds pretty severe. That must have been a big recovery. My stitches also only took a few mins, I barely remember it happening.

I was in Holles street Greenttc. It probably wasnt straight away but I remember we basically just got all settled in the ward, baba was asleep and they said ok time for hubbie to go now. I said to him 'be back by 8am sharp or I will murder you' lol. Pretty sure I stayed awake the whole night afraid baby would wake up haha.

I had my 30 week app today so theyve organised to come to the house to chat to us about it. I can ask about the episiotomy then. My husband is not really for it. My only worry is the distance to Holles street as we live in Shankill. We'll see anyway. Thank you for all your comments!

I was in holles Street too, I gave birth in the very early morning though so maybe that is why my husband was allowed stay. Would have been so upset if he had left me straight away! That is a huge reason for going with home birth if anything. I will kick up a huge fuss if this next baby is born at at a time when my husband will be sent home!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Jutton

A friend of mine had baby in drogheda recently at 4am, nobody tried kicking him out. They did however kick him out at 12 midnight as they didn't think she would have baby so quickly but had to call him back after 30 min.

What is people's opinion on bouncer chair v play mat.
    Would you recommend both or if not which is your preference.

• Advertisement

Jutton the playmats are great because you can lie baby down from newborn (most bouncer chairs don't lie totally flat so aren't suitable for newborn). They're also great for when they're a few months old because at that stage, the babies love to be free to stretch and kick. And then they get great entertainment out of them from about 3 or 4 months old, as they start to grab at things. They're good for tummy time too. It's also really handy to be able to just lie a small baby down somewhere safe and cosy on the floor so you can pop to the loo or whatever.

Bouncy chairs also have their merits from when they are a few months old. We got good use out of both. But if you're prioritising one over the other, i would choose the play mat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Been a rough few days here with a parents 60th but it’s all gone off well. Couple of nervous scares this week, worried about a slow leak but very tough to tell if is just third trimester bladder problems (I did ring the Coombe and will likely get this checked when we’re back from the west), a lot of SPD issues from running Round the place, serious lightening crotch this morning and I appear to have developed thrush or a heat rash or something under my boob. Classy pregnancy

• Registered Users Posts: 13 NeeNeeAW

Oh mirrorwall14 sounds like fun! Pregnancy is such a glam time isn’t it 😂

Struggling myself this last week with horrendous back pain - upper back pain strangely enough! Have GP appointment Tuesday so hoping to get a referral to the physio in the hospital from that! It’s impacting my sitting, sleeping and everything! The pits!

NeeNeeAW wrote: »
    Oh mirrorwall14 sounds like fun! Pregnancy is such a glam time isn’t it 😂

Struggling myself this last week with horrendous back pain - upper back pain strangely enough! Have GP appointment Tuesday so hoping to get a referral to the physio in the hospital from that! It’s impacting my sitting, sleeping and everything! The pits!

I hear ya on the back pain! Only it's lower back pain here. Went to a physio yday without much success so gonna try somewhere else.

10.5 weeks feels like a lifetime away.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 NeeNeeAW

I hear ya on the back pain! Only it's lower back pain here. Went to a physio yday without much success so gonna try somewhere else.

10.5 weeks feels like a lifetime away.

I’ve 12.5 and I wish it was tomorrow! Not enjoying one bit of this whole thing!

Yeah my spd is back and kicking up a bit but not as bad as last time. Definitely more uncomfortable at this stage this time round. My hips get so sore from lying on them in bed!

Anyway, was reading today about formula, so I will give BFing a go again as I said before but this time I am fully prepared to not stress about it, possibly will end up combination feeding and eventually go fully formula. Last baby we used aptamil and it was grand, used the prefect prep machine which was a godsend (our wee man was grand, it didn't harm him despite the bad press those machines get, I couldn't have lived without it). Anyway, to get to my point, I am reluctant to use aptamil again due to their recent formula change and how it is really not suiting many babies so was trying to read up on alternative brands, obviously sma and cow and gate. It seems c and g are made by aptamil too so I am worried they will follow suit with a formula change so have ruled them out. Might go with sma but then I have read about aldi formula which seems to have gotten good reviews. Unfortunately I have just fallen into that consumerist mentality of thinking cheaper must mean inferior. What do you guys think or have any not first time mums tried it and what was your experience? The one big downside I see already is that they have no premade bottles which I used a lot last time while out and about.

So sorry to hear your SPD is making a return! Did you say you've finished up in work now? So hard with a toddler but do try to rest as much as possible! Is he still in childcare?

Mine is actually very mild - it's more back pain that's troubling me!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Green, I have my little man on Aptamil the last few weeks (combination fed for the first 8 weeks or so), and he's ok with it.We used SMA with our first and honestly, was fine.I believe the formula all has to be made to the same standards so the Aldi one should be fine.

A friend of mine uses the Aldi formula with her son and they find it great. She feels it's a bit 'lighter' on his digestion and it agrees with him better than other formulas did

• Advertisement

We were cow and gate last time and i’ll Do that or aldi this time.

Sitting on a trace for the last 50 minutes. Variability wasn’t good enough on the first. So water, attempted roll to side (which did not work at all!) and now waiting to see if there was enough this time

On the upside BP is fine, waters haven’t gone so I can go home if he would just oblige on the trace lol

Oh dear mirrorwall you're having a tough time! Hope you get out of there soon

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭clacla82

Ditto with the back pain!!! Had avoided all niggles til now...but what I originally thought was a twinge has been there for over a week now.

It is right at lower back on one side and feels like the SI joint so probably posterior pelvic pain...booked in with women's health physio next week , she is expensive but I would give any money to fix this as it it both aching and stabbing and sometimes my leg gives way if I step on that foot..

Anyone any experience with this?

Mines mostly crotch and hip based so no experience here.

Home in bed by about 12, took forever to get a good trace but since I went in for reduced movement I was happy to wait until they were happy.

He’s gone head down so I think that’s what’s giving me the stabbing pains down below

clacla82 wrote: »
    Ditto with the back pain!!! Had avoided all niggles til now...but what I originally thought was a twinge has been there for over a week now.

It is right at lower back on one side and feels like the SI joint so probably posterior pelvic pain...booked in with women's health physio next week , she is expensive but I would give any money to fix this as it it both aching and stabbing and sometimes my leg gives way if I step on that foot..

Anyone any experience with this?

My SPD on my last pregnancy was all SI pain, and none of the more common pain in the pubic bone. It started on one side and then spread. Is it worse when turning in bed, standing on one leg, climbing stairs etc?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Mirrorwall I'd say you're praying for October to come quick.

• Advertisement

My SPD on my last pregnancy was all SI pain, and none of the more common pain in the pubic bone. It started on one side and then spread. Is it worse when turning in bed, standing on one leg, climbing stairs etc?

Yes! Oh god... tell me all...

shesty wrote: »
    Mirrorwall I'd say you're praying for October to come quick.

All good again tbh. Once anything’s been checked I’m happy enough this time. I did want to murder the blood pressure machine the first couple of times though, that’s the one thing I really don’t want again because high BP involves so many many trips to the hospital for checks. Tbf I could have had it a lot worse, never really went full blown pre eclampsia!

clacla82 wrote: »
    Yes! Oh god... tell me all...

You're probably best to see a physio, to confirm. They can do magic tricks to help ease the pain. Mine was all So low down in my back it was really in my upper bum. It started on one side but then moved more centrally. I was really bad with it from 25 weeks, but then started doing physio exercises every day and doing all the wee tricks to avoid aggravating it, and rested lots and lots. I had to go down to a 3 day week in work from around 28 weeks and that definitely helped. It meant the third trimester was pretty dull and I wasn't able to do much, but I kept some mobility and didn't have crutches. It never got any worse than it was at 25 weeks. If anything, it was at its worst then, and as I did the right things, it wasn't just as bad

You're probably best to see a physio, to confirm. They can do magic tricks to help ease the pain. Mine was all So low down in my back it was really in my upper bum. It started on one side but then moved more centrally. I was really bad with it from 25 weeks, but then started doing physio exercises every day and doing all the wee tricks to avoid aggravating it, and rested lots and lots. I had to go down to a 3 day week in work from around 28 weeks and that definitely helped. It meant the third trimester was pretty dull and I wasn't able to do much, but I kept some mobility and didn't have crutches. It never got any worse than it was at 25 weeks. If anything, it was at its worst then, and as I did the right things, it wasn't just as bad

Thanks...I work from home so I suppose I can manage that end of it ok. It sounds exactly like mine, it's still on one side for now. Resting though... I am not one for doing that! Guess it might be taken out of my hands. Good job I got in with that physio next week - she has a 6-8 week waiting list so is coming in at 7am to see me on Thursday, but don't know how I will manage til then. Did you try heat or ice or paracetamol or anything?

Are you suffering this time?

Yes unfortunately you just have to go with the SPD and rest up. You'll soon learn that it's not worth overdoing things, as you'll only end up crippled for a few days afterwards.

I've a touch of it this time but it only bothers me turning in bed etc. I'm doing all the wee things I need to do to minimise aggravating it. I have quite a lot of lower back pain this time, but it feels different to SPD. It also responds to a good back rub, heat and paracetamol in ways that my SPD didn't. It's definitely more tolerable than my SPD was last time, but this time I have a one year old to chase around which isn't easy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Orange369

Hi girls is SPD something you get diagnosed with or just know the symptoms and recognise you have it? I must have this too, so much pain in my pelvis area really low down around my pubic bone basically.. When I get up and down in work its worse and especially moving around in bed and getting up in the night for a wee too! Very painful.. Defo feeling the strains of the 3rd trimester too now.. I am thinking God how can I do another 10 weeks! I sent off my maternity forms on Wednesday and got a text yesterday to say that they have been received so that's good news and very efficient that they text you so quickly.. Finally got myself a gym ball does anyone find these are any use?

Orange369 wrote: »
    Hi girls is SPD something you get diagnosed with or just know the symptoms and recognise you have it? I must have this too, so much pain in my pelvis area really low down around my pubic bone basically.. When I get up and down in work its worse and especially moving around in bed and getting up in the night for a wee too! Very painful.. Defo feeling the strains of the 3rd trimester too now.. I am thinking God how can I do another 10 weeks! I sent off my maternity forms on Wednesday and got a text yesterday to say that they have been received so that's good news and very efficient that they text you so quickly.. Finally got myself a gym ball does anyone find these are any use?

It's probably a bit of both orange. I know when I first got symptoms first time round I didn't have a clue what it was and talked to my gp who "diagnosed" me from my description. And referred me to a physio who confirmed it. They tried all sorts of different methods of fixing it and eventually found the one that worked.

This time round I said to the doctor in holles Street that I thought it had returned and just like my gp they just took my word for it, so no tests just heard what the pain was like and diagnosed from there. The holles Street doctor offered to refer me to holles Street physio but I declined as I know they do group sessions and mine will certainly not be cured as part of a group session!

If you feel pain when standing on one leg trying to put on underwear or turning in bed or getting out of a car, anything that requires you to move your legs independently or to separate them it is probably spd. Now that I know what it is mine feels like my pubic bone, right at the very front in the middle is separating every time I move, it's just a combination of the pain and my imagination of what is actually happening i suppose. I am going to make a physio appointment this week if I can get one, I know exactly what needs to be done this time so hoping it will be fixed in one session. Fingers crossed!

greenttc wrote: »
    Orange369 wrote: »

It's probably a bit of both orange. I know when I first got symptoms first time round I didn't have a clue what it was and talked to my gp who "diagnosed" me from my description. And referred me to a physio who confirmed it. They tried all sorts of different methods of fixing it and eventually found the one that worked.

This time round I said to the doctor in holles Street that I thought it had returned and just like my gp they just took my word for it, so no tests just heard what the pain was like and diagnosed from there. The holles Street doctor offered to refer me to holles Street physio but I declined as I know they do group sessions and mine will certainly not be cured as part of a group session!

If you feel pain when standing on one leg trying to put on underwear or turning in bed or getting out of a car, anything that requires you to move your legs independently or to separate them it is probably spd. Now that I know what it is mine feels like my pubic bone, right at the very front in the middle is separating every time I move, it's just a combination of the pain and my imagination of what is actually happening i suppose. I am going to make a physio appointment this week if I can get one, I know exactly what needs to be done this time so hoping it will be fixed in one session. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the info! Sounds excatly as you describe though moving legs indepentantly of each other.. I am due back in the GP this week for my 30 week check up so I will mention it to the nurse.. Also I am so glad I got a prescription for heartburn medication feel so much better with no heartburn although the hospital only gave me a 2 week supply I need to ask the GP for more this week

Trying to stay awake until bedtime and failing miserably. Feck it I’m off to sleep!

Aaaaand I’m still awake. That did not work. Damn it

Wrecked all day here too Mirrorwall14, I had two late nights in a row, slept til 10am which was great but crashed at 1pm and again at 6pm, felt like I'd been hit by a bus with the tiredness.

GP checkup the other day showed my thyroid meds were off so they've been changed, very low iron so I've started on supplements plus Vit C, urine test showed a kidney infection so I'm on an antibiotic and probitoic, and I finally got a prescription for ranitidine - it's amazing the difference that's made!

Hopefully I feel the benefits of all the other stuff I 've started soon, we're at a wedding on Wednesday and I really don't want to have to sneak off for naps!

You are going through the mill Cash_Q!! Had a pretty appalling nights sleep, finally fell asleep around 1 and got 5 hours but its a bank holiday so went back for a nap from 9-11 and I'm feeling more human.

New symptom this weekend though, I'm incredibly itchy! Super frustrating and annoying

Have you mentioned that to your doctor, mirrorwall? Sometimes the itching can be a sign of a liver issue in pregnancy.

I know this is an awful thing to say, and I've still a long way to go yet, but I'm 30 weeks now and am so ready for this pregnancy to be over. I'm so sick of feeling sick, exhausted, sore, fat and useless! I dunno how I will cope it I go overdue again- I turned into a total psycho last time. Just want this baby outtttttttt.

Right there with you catrionanic!! And yeah I was checked on my last and it was clear so I was kinda just waiting for it to calm down but its been particularly crap this morning, I keep catching myself scratching. I'll buzz later if it doesn't stop

• Advertisement

Yes unfortunately you just have to go with the SPD and rest up. You'll soon learn that it's not worth overdoing things, as you'll only end up crippled for a few days afterwards.

I've a touch of it this time but it only bothers me turning in bed etc. I'm doing all the wee things I need to do to minimise aggravating it. I have quite a lot of lower back pain this time, but it feels different to SPD. It also responds to a good back rub, heat and paracetamol in ways that my SPD didn't. It's definitely more tolerable than my SPD was last time, but this time I have a one year old to chase around which isn't easy!

Thanks for all that Catriona. In fairness it's there about 10 days and doesn't seem to be getting any worse, it flares up pretty randomly, could be fine for ages then one step and it's agony. Woke up during the night and it was aching and god was I grumpy this morning, it would get you down. I have been flying through this pregnancy so far, I hope the last 9 weeks or so aren't going to be hell...

I know this is an awful thing to say, and I've still a long way to go yet, but I'm 30 weeks now and am so ready for this pregnancy to be over. I'm so sick of feeling sick, exhausted, sore, fat and useless! I dunno how I will cope it I go overdue again- I turned into a total psycho last time. Just want this baby outtttttttt.

Couldn't agree more! Not too bad today or even the last couple of days, but had a meltdown midweek and just fed up. This being my first I've no experience of being overdue but I'm telling myself baby will be here by Halloween so it will feel early no matter when it comes as I'm due the 14th so no way they'll leave me til Halloween lol. Getting to the 30 week mark does feel like the end is in sight though so that is helping me massively!

Thanks for the sympathy Mirrorwall14, glad you got some extra sleep this morning, I woke at 1am and 3am and finally at 4.50am but did sleep again from 8-11 and feeling much better today. Doing my best to chill out today to build up some energy.

Starting 1 of 5 antenatal classes with the Coombe tomorrow, anyone else in??

Cash_Q wrote: »

Couldn't agree more! Not too bad today or even the last couple of days, but had a meltdown midweek and just fed up. This being my first I've no experience of being overdue but I'm telling myself baby will be here by Halloween so it will feel early no matter when it comes as I'm due the 14th so no way they'll leave me til Halloween lol. Getting to the 30 week mark does feel like the end is in sight though so that is helping me massively!

Thanks for the sympathy Mirrorwall14, glad you got some extra sleep this morning, I woke at 1am and 3am and finally at 4.50am but did sleep again from 8-11 and feeling much better today. Doing my best to chill out today to build up some energy.

Starting 1 of 5 antenatal classes with the Coombe tomorrow, anyone else in??

My classes are on Thursday mornings ill be on the 3rd one this week.. Have to say found them very good so far lots of information! First was all about recognising labour and 2nd was all about pain relief options.. We are getting the baby room ready all weekend feels so weird feeling at the furniture in there now.. I feel the same some days I am like omg how will I do 10 more weeks but I reckon it wil fly in for us! Well hopefully....

Orange369 wrote:
    My classes are on Thursday mornings ill be on the 3rd one this week.. Have to say found them very good so far lots of information! First was all about recognising labour and 2nd was all about pain relief options.. We are getting the baby room ready all weekend feels so weird feeling at the furniture in there now.. I feel the same some days I am like omg how will I do 10 more weeks but I reckon it wil fly in for us! Well hopefully....

Ah that's great youre finding them so informative, I'm looking forward to them as my head is a bit in the clouds regarding labour!
    How long are the classes? Is your other half going? On the phone they told me he only needs to come to one of them, but my friend was saying yesterday that he should be at them all as her husband would have been lost without all the info...my husband simply won't be given time off on 5 separate days..

Ah that's great youre finding them so informative, I'm looking forward to them as my head is a bit in the clouds regarding labour!
    How long are the classes? Is your other half going? On the phone they told me he only needs to come to one of them, but my friend was saying yesterday that he should be at them all as her husband would have been lost without all the info...my husband simply won't be given time off on 5 separate days..

By law your husband is entitled to time off for two of the five classes cash, its definitely worth him going so he knows everythimg you know and knows how he can help and what you might need

greenttc wrote:
    By law your husband is entitled to time off for two of the five classes cash, its definitely worth him going so he knows everythimg you know and knows how he can help and what you might need

We heard he's only entitled to one day for a class? And they had no full day classes available hence I'm doing the 5 days. I find it really frustrating how the hospital tells me one thing but it differs from other people's experience :(

greenttc wrote:

Like if he should be at todays class it's too late now, they gave me only one date of a class he shouldn't miss

Citizens information says fathers have a one off right to attend two antenatal classes

Just back from the Coombe and the liver bloods. Itch is driving me nuts! Perinatal were great though, in and out at speed. They’ll ring and I’ll have to go back if they are up but I’d say they’ll be fine. They were the last time anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Panda18

Oh god, the exhaustion! Up most of the night either peeing or getting sick. There won’t be much done in work today. Looking forward to maternity leave at the end of the month purely to be able to have a nap during the day! :)

• Advertisement

greenttc wrote:

Like if he should be at todays class it's too late now, they gave me only one date of a class he shouldn't miss

Go onto Citizens information he is entitled to two classes! My other half came to both so far and he will come to the rest too I think 80% of women had someone with them, some had mothers etc. To be honest I think they are nearly more for his benefit as he is clueless and I love all the tv shows one born every min etc so I have a fair idea but it is all brand new information for him! Mine are 8.30 until 10am and on the way into work thank god I only work 10-15 mins from Coombe and classes its been so handy for work afterwards for me.. I think the next class is when things dont go according to plan sections intervention etc so ill be looking forward to getting all that info

Advertisement