Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

October 2018 Babies club

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Just a heads up for those like me with problems that won’t immediately trigger induction but could cause issues there was a large scale study (over 6k mums) published in August that suggests that induction at 39 weeks is at least as safe as waiting to term. I know if I’m still being monitored for blood pressure/gestational hypertension and still barely functioning with SPD I will be pushing to have it done rather than continue to worry

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/inducing-labor-at-39-weeks-safe-linked-to-lower-c-section-risk/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Catrionanic I was given an information leaflet at one of the midwife checkups which highlighted various reasons that some women can have difficulty with breastfeeding, and if you tick any of the boxes you can have a consultation with the lactation consultant at the Coombe. I have an appointment on Monday as my thyroid issues may affect feeding so I'll have to express some colostrum and store it too, I presume the consultation teaches how to do this.

Other reasons that entitle mothers to the consultation are: age over 35, multiple births, previous difficulty with feeding, previous breast surgery, no breast changes in pregnancy, elective caesarean, and various endocrine problems e.g. diabetes, thyroid.

Can't remember what hospital you're attending but if you feel you'd like support to try to express in advance it would be worth asking for advice at your next checkup.

Ah thanks for this, that was very helpful! Thankfully I don't meet any of those criteria and, apart from a bit of a bumpy start, had a wonderful breastfeeding experience last time. So no expressing for me, yippee!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭greenttc

Orange did you get the mummy's little pumpkin baby grow with orange stripes? I got that one in dunnes today too, looks so big, hope the babas won't be swimming in it!

Mirrorwall just incase you thought I was anti induction, I don't think there is anything wrong with them, they are perfectly safe and as I said I had no need for interventions after but I do think they are a very tough way to have to give birth and in my mind if they can be avoided just for the sake of an easier experience I would be all for avoiding one! Unless of course they are medically necessary!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭threepeas

kylith wrote: »
    The baby is measuring as perfect to the date: 36+6. I have my growth scan on Monday, which should be able to give me a more accurate size, but after talking to many people it seems that eventual weight is a very tricky thing to gauge accurately.

Thanks kylith I thought they had given you estimated weight. Great that it is all measuring spot on.
    I live in the hope that the have over estimated mine.

Orange369 wrote: »
    Yeah thats it, you are right I am just getting a little inpatient now but I know baby will come when she is ready! I felt from the start she is going to come early, I do think my bump has dropped a bit too so.hopefully all good signs.. I am hoping for an epidural myself but as you said there might not be time!

I got the cutest little Halloween babygrow in Dunnes today! Least baby will 100% be here for Halloween :)

I got a little costume too could not resist!

greenttc wrote: »
    Orange did you get the mummy's little pumpkin baby grow with orange stripes? I got that one in dunnes today too, looks so big, hope the babas won't be swimming in it!

Mirrorwall just incase you thought I was anti induction, I don't think there is anything wrong with them, they are perfectly safe and as I said I had no need for interventions after but I do think they are a very tough way to have to give birth and in my mind if they can be avoided just for the sake of an easier experience I would be all for avoiding one! Unless of course they are medically necessary!

Oh I really didn’t! I was just incredibly frustrated on my first when they were essentially just waiting for me to turn into pre eclampsia but I didn’t have enough knowledge to kick up a riot about the stress and exhaustion they were causing us when they were planning to induce anyways. The study reassured me a little if I need to yell this time.

I definitely won’t argue that it was an easy labour although I’m told that because all I ever had was the gel (no drip or anything) that it’s likely that’s just the way I will labour anyways. Eeek!!

I haven’t been watching the Rotunda coz I don’t want to freak myself out

Oh and I got a Halloween outfit too! Skeleton baby gro in our case

Lots of little niggly stretching and tightening type pains the last couple of days, as well as mild period pains. Feeling much more pressure tonight too. I'll probably be weeks waiting yet, but it's good to feel them.

Meanwhile husband is drinking with his work colleagues and has no phone signal. He eventually rang me back and told me that I could just ring an ambulance if it all kicked off and I couldn't get through to him. And not a worry about who minds the toddler.

Men.

Lots of little niggly stretching and tightening type pains the last couple of days, as well as mild period pains. Feeling much more pressure tonight too. I'll probably be weeks waiting yet, but it's good to feel them.

Meanwhile husband is drinking with his work colleagues and has no phone signal. He eventually rang me back and told me that I could just ring an ambulance if it all kicked off and I couldn't get through to him. And not a worry about who minds the toddler.

Men.

I think I'd be having more than a quiet word with him.

Oh I really didn’t! I was just incredibly frustrated on my first when they were essentially just waiting for me to turn into pre eclampsia but I didn’t have enough knowledge to kick up a riot about the stress and exhaustion they were causing us when they were planning to induce anyways. The study reassured me a little if I need to yell this time.

I definitely won’t argue that it was an easy labour although I’m told that because all I ever had was the gel (no drip or anything) that it’s likely that’s just the way I will labour anyways. Eeek!!

I haven’t been watching the Rotunda coz I don’t want to freak myself out

Oh and I got a Halloween outfit too! Skeleton baby gro in our case

Oh god I watched the rotunda one of the nights I was up during the week and it didn't do me any favours at all. Very informative but probably best avoided so late in pregnancy. If you are squeamish.

• Advertisement

Mirror wall, I only had the gel too, so they reckon induction with just gel is similar to normal labour!? Agh! Always used the induction as an excuse for how fast and strong it was!

At least we will get through it fast I suppose.............. Looking for silver lining!! Ha!

Caitriona, I need you to tell us all the nice things about your husband cause he annoys me every time I hear about him!!!!

I defo have all the pressure and cramp pains too,less than two weeks to go for me... Wonder when the baby will be here, could be any day now I suppose!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I went for a swim tonight and it was glorious. I got more exercise than I have in months, and no joint pain, ligament pain, or hip pain. I had to be careful not to hoist myself out of the pool too fast, but I can see me doing this a lot more over the next couple of weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

I've been admitted for the foreseeable due to possibe pre eclampsia. I had protein in my urine at the GP check up this morning, and bloods showed liver function isn't what it should be and BP is high and rising so they're monitoring me closely in case. Started off fine and the midwives in the assessment unit were surprised by my bloods/needing to be admitted, and initially said I'd need to be monitored for 24 hours. By the time I was allocated a bed and checked again BP had risen plenty so the put me on BP meds and are now saying it's likely I'll be in for a few days as the lab probably won't process my urine collection until after the weekend. Only in bed an hour and I'm fed up already. I know it's the best place for me right now and safest for baby but I just wish I was at home!

Mirror wall, I only had the gel too, so they reckon induction with just gel is similar to normal labour!? Agh! Always used the induction as an excuse for how fast and strong it was!

At least we will get through it fast I suppose.............. Looking for silver lining!! Ha!

Caitriona, I need you to tell us all the nice things about your husband cause he annoys me every time I hear about him!!!!

I defo have all the pressure and cramp pains too,less than two weeks to go for me... Wonder when the baby will be here, could be any day now I suppose!

Midwife doing my birth reflection said it was pretty unusual to not need waters broken or Pitocin and
    go as fast as I did through 0 to baby

Ah cash_q I’m sorry, it’s the best place I know but it’s still pants

Ah cash, that's definitely crap, I totally understand that you just want the comforts of home, especially when being pregnant is uncomfortable enough as it is. But as you said it's the safest place for you and the baby right now. Suppose you should just try and relax and get lots of sleep in if you can.

That sucks Cash. Hopefully you'll get good news on Monday, until then try to relax and catch up on your rest.

• Advertisement

Thanks all, never imagined how noisy it could be here. So uncomfortable and knowing I'll be woken up for more checks isn't conducive to sleeping. Midnight and two other patients having a chat ffs. Gonna be a long night :(

Also someone on Facebook messenger with sound up, all the ****ing noises the app is making, how can anyone be so ignorant????

Thanks all, never imagined how noisy it could be here. So uncomfortable and knowing I'll be woken up for more checks isn't conducive to sleeping. Midnight and two other patients having a chat ffs. Gonna be a long night :(

Awe god cash that's awful hope you manage to get some sleep soon and a decent pair of ear plugs tomorrow

Hope you are ok, Cash. Very very frustrating. I only spent one night on a pre natal ward last pregnancy and it was rough. You definitely need good ear plugs. I hope BP comes down and they let you home soon.

I am SO CROSS with my husband. He was working late tonight, but there were also drinks with colleagues happening so he was doing a bit of work, then having a drink, then a bit of work etc. Said he would be home by 9. Its now 2am and no sign of him. Have rang him loads of times and he isn't answering- he will only respond to texts... presumably because he's drunk in a bar and is trying to hide it.

I dunno if it's me gone pure psycho on him, but I text him saying if he doesn't ring me back within 10 mins, I'm locking him out and he can sleep somewhere else. He rings me back, suddenly walking home but roaring drunk. So I've locked the doors and left a duvet outside so he can sleep in the car if he wants to, or stay with a friend, I don't care.

I feel like this is a dramatic reaction on my part, but we had discussed him stopping drinking a week or two ago and he agreed. We then discussed him stopping drinking yesterday evening when he had just had two drinks, and he agreed again and reassured me he would be home soon. And now this.

Talking to him doesn't work. It never does. I don't know what I can do go get through to him that this just is not acceptable behaviour when you've a heavily pregnant wife at home. I've been dreaming all night about going into labour and him being useless. I told him that I've been having pains and pressure when we spoke around 8pm. He still made this choice.

• Advertisement

Yes badly need the earplugs and eye mask for tomorrow night. I just grabbed my labour bag before coming in thinking that it had all I needed but I packed it so long ago I didnt know what was in it, so hubby has a long list now to bring in tomorrow.

Catrionianic your husband is so so out of order. I dreaded something like this happening as my husband is fond of a drink and would have a fair few beers every Saturday night, even if just at home on the couch alone, but I'm hoping that today will be a bit of a wake up call for him to get ready any day, he couldn't believe it when they said they may deliver baby early if BP meds don't work. You're so right to do as you've done, I'd be going mad if I were you.

I dunno if it's me gone pure psycho on him, but I text him saying if he doesn't ring me back within 10 mins, I'm locking him out and he can sleep somewhere else. He rings me back, suddenly walking home but roaring drunk. So I've locked the doors and left a duvet outside so he can sleep in the car if he wants to, or stay with a friend, I don't care.

I feel like this is a dramatic reaction on my part, but we had discussed him stopping drinking a week or two ago and he agreed. We then discussed him stopping drinking yesterday evening when he had just had two drinks, and he agreed again and reassured me he would be home soon. And now this.

Talking to him doesn't work. It never does. I don't know what I can do go get through to him that this just is not acceptable behaviour when you've a heavily pregnant wife at home. I've been dreaming all night about going into labour and him being useless. I told him that I've been having pains and pressure when we spoke around 8pm. He still made this choice.

Oh dear this is so unfair on you. One or two drink s probably would not bother me if he was close to home, you are close to the hospital and you have reliable people for the toddler and you have a good supply of local taxis but this behaviour would be too much for me personally. How many weeks pregnant are you?

Yes badly need the earplugs and eye mask for tomorrow night. I just grabbed my labour bag before coming in thinking that it had all I needed but I packed it so long ago I didnt know what was in it, so hubby has a long list now to bring in tomorrow.

Catrionianic your husband is so so out of order. I dreaded something like this happening as my husband is fond of a drink and would have a fair few beers every Saturday night, even if just at home on the couch alone, but I'm hoping that today will be a bit of a wake up call for him to get ready any day, he couldn't believe it when they said they may deliver baby early if BP meds don't work. You're so right to do as you've done, I'd be going mad if I were you.

Cash my labour bag is packed with things for a few hours in labour definitely not for any over night stays I would be the same Id have to send out a list. Hopefully he shows up with all the goodies soon. And that you manage to get some rest and bring down the bp.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Orange369

Yes that's the exact one I got! I know I thought the same 0-3 months looked very big.. I finally gave in and bought 3 newborn babygrows as everything I had was 0-3 months and they all looked so big to me.. I am done buying baby clothes now I counted and the baby has about 22 outfits so far! 0-3 and 3 newborn, most babygrows and homemade cardis and some cute leggins and tops but I am not keen on full outfits on newborns.. Only thing I need to buy now is a changing bag, its nice to feel like you are prepared as you can be

Omg that's awful :( hope you are ok!! Where did he sleep in the end? Totally unacceptable to not even answer the phone, I bet if you didnt answer when he called you he would start to worry about you very quickly..

threepeas wrote:
    Cash my labour bag is packed with things for a few hours in labour definitely not for any over night stays I would be the same Id have to send out a list. Hopefully he shows up with all the goodies soon. And that you manage to get some rest and bring down the bp.

No hope of rest there is a serious chatterbox in the ward and I know her life story at this stage. She's potentially getting induced today so maybe I'll sleep tonight. BP is down thankfully but they're keeping me until at least Monday and will most likely induce me but how early they do so is TBC depending on how I respond to meds.

I've been admitted for the foreseeable due to possibe pre eclampsia. I had protein in my urine at the GP check up this morning, and bloods showed liver function isn't what it should be and BP is high and rising so they're monitoring me closely in case. Started off fine and the midwives in the assessment unit were surprised by my bloods/needing to be admitted, and initially said I'd need to be monitored for 24 hours. By the time I was allocated a bed and checked again BP had risen plenty so the put me on BP meds and are now saying it's likely I'll be in for a few days as the lab probably won't process my urine collection until after the weekend. Only in bed an hour and I'm fed up already. I know it's the best place for me right now and safest for baby but I just wish I was at home!

Hopefully you are feeling better soon and got a half decent sleep in the end, very annoying with the noise light and them waking you up too.. Its crazy that in this day and age hospitals dont do full services at weekends, cant understand how the labs etc wont process tests until Monday..It is something that should be open all week everyday

Cash, your situation sounds like it would result in higher blood pressure!! I think I would have gotten out of bed and whispered at the chatterbox that you are trying to sleep and it's the middle of the night and have some respect and then stormed back to my bed!!

Orange, I love the little hat that came with the baby grow so even if that fits, it's only one night!!

Caitriona, your husband drives me mental reading about him, you sound like such a nice person (feel like I kinda know you a little after chatting on here for about two years I'd say!) how can your husband treat you so badly. If I ever see a Welsh man out drinking in Dublin I think I will be trying to figure out if it's your husband and giving him a piece of my mind!!! Saying that, my days of drinking in Dublin in the future will be non existant so don't worry about that happening!

greenttc wrote:
    Cash, your situation sounds like it would result in higher blood pressure!! I think I would have gotten out of bed and whispered at the chatterbox that you are trying to sleep and it's the middle of the night and have some respect and then stormed back to my bed!!

If I end up having to stay until I'm induced I will be absolutely shattered and unable to care for a baby, there is absolutely nothing restful about this place. I'm so tired and yer woman's husband had to leave for the rest period and she stuck on the telly straight away..now on the phone..various apps making noisy notifications..wtf is wrong with her. I'll lose the plot if I have to say anything to her. In fairness her baby is going to be delivered very premature by the looks of things and may be she can't cope with her own thoughts, but the sooner they see to her the better. Also No one has explained anything about meals, got two crappy dry slices of toast at 9am and I think they brought teacups into the room a little while ago but no tea or food.. I'm vegetarian and want to know what I might be fed otherwise I'll need my husband to get me something.

So exhausted and so upset at this stage I don't know how I'm going to manage another night never mind several.

If I end up having to stay until I'm induced I will be absolutely shattered and unable to care for a baby, there is absolutely nothing restful about this place. I'm so tired and yer woman's husband had to leave for the rest period and she stuck on the telly straight away..now on the phone..various apps making noisy notifications..wtf is wrong with her. I'll lose the plot if I have to say anything to her. In fairness her baby is going to be delivered very premature by the looks of things and may be she can't cope with her own thoughts, but the sooner they see to her the better. Also No one has explained anything about meals, got two crappy dry slices of toast at 9am and I think they brought teacups into the room a little while ago but no tea or food.. I'm vegetarian and want to know what I might be fed otherwise I'll need my husband to get me something.

So exhausted and so upset at this stage I don't know how I'm going to manage another night never mind several.

What hospital is it Cash_Q?

From my experience on my first in the Coombe if your BP is staying down on meds you’ll be out on Monday and possibly could have been out sooner if it hadn’t been a weekend. You’ll be monitored very closely, I was in the perinatal centre three times a week for check ups on blood pressure and they induced at term as they were not willing to let me go past 40 weeks on medication

• Advertisement

From my experience on my first in the Coombe if your BP is staying down on meds you’ll be out on Monday and possibly could have been out sooner if it hadn’t been a weekend. You’ll be monitored very closely, I was in the perinatal centre three times a week for check ups on blood pressure and they induced at term as they were not willing to let me go past 40 weeks on medication

I'm in the Coombe. That's good to know. They did say they won't let me go to term but maybe I can challenge that if the BP is controlled. Got a gross meal of sorts in the end, but dessert was ok. Too tired for any of this, I just hope I am disturbed less tonight.

Any hospital i have ever been they usually come around and read out a menu to you and you order what you like and there is always a vegatarian option. Always is horrible though i feel,there is something about those covers they put over the food where the steam gathers and drops down onto the food, that really puts me off too. My mum used to always make me nice veggie pasta dinners or quiches and bring them in to me any time i was in hospital! Couldnt stomach the hospital stuff other than breakfast!

Hopefully you will be out in minday and try for an early discharge after birth

I'm in the Coombe. That's good to know. They did say they won't let me go to term but maybe I can challenge that if the BP is controlled. Got a gross meal of sorts in the end, but dessert was ok. Too tired for any of this, I just hope I am disturbed less tonight.

If it gets controlled they probably will. I was dying for it to be over with the number of visits and they just kept saying ‘go home’ lol.

Coombe had no menu although there is a salad option instead of the dinner/tea from what I remember:

Breakfast 8am ish usually egg, cereal, yoghurt and toast

Dinner 12/1 could be anything really. No option. Usually okish

Tea 4ish: salad or some form of a second dinner. I usually made a sandwich with mine

Be mindful that there is literally no food from 4 to 8am so I had to have snacks as I’d be starving or pick up a sandwich down in the cafe and stick it in the locker

I don't know what the rules here are, but I live close to the Coombe, Himself is veggie, and I'm willing to smuggle you in food if need be, Cash. Just say the word.

No menu in the coombe? God that is worse than prison!!! Holles st definitely have a menu and here was me thinking the coombe would be better for some reason!

Kylith you are so good with your offers of veggie food smuggling!

Yeah I heard the food at the Coombe is pretty limited, at the antenatal class the lady told us after our stay to write in a complaint about having to go from 4pm to 8am with no food!! She said our partners will defo need to bring in an evening snack.. I hate the fact when I am there for apps there isnt even a water dispenser available?? My only complaint about the place be fair lol I love my water

Kylith you are so good with your offers of veggie food smuggling!

I hate seeing people go hungry, and it's especially important at this stage when you need to make sure that you're getting good, nutritious food.

kylith wrote:
    I don't know what the rules here are, but I live close to the Coombe, Himself is veggie, and I'm willing to smuggle you in food if need be, Cash. Just say the word.

Ah thanks a million! Dinner was a weird wrap that was gross plus a spoon of mashed carrot, two spoons of mashed potato, and burnt peas.

Tea is a big cheese salad with tomato and coleslaw, none of which I would ever eat! Luckily I have lots of snacks with me so won't starve, but it's all rotten stuff on offer. The bread is dirt.

My noisy neighbour seems to have settled down for now, must try to grab an hour while it's quiet

Food sounds awful. I found the food in Holles St really good when I was there. Can you order a takeaway tonight to make it bearable?

I feel totally emotionally and physically exhausted today. Our house purchase also looks like it might be falling through.

• Advertisement

Sounds entirely unappetising cash, I agree with the takeaway suggestion, have seen pizza being delivered before!!

Caitriona, you are under such an amount of stress, it's awful. Everything is just going wrong all together. Would almost suggest heading north and living with your parents for a week or two to just get away from it all. Feck it if you have to give birth in Belfast, your last Labour/delivery was so uncomplicated I am sure everything will be straightforward this time too.

greenttc wrote:
    Sounds entirely unappetising cash, I agree with the takeaway suggestion, have seen pizza being delivered before!!

My once-favourite food that now makes me sick :( I'll survive on the snacks I think, probably be easier on the digestion.

It's just so odd being here alongside labouring women..scary to think what's ahead.

Managed to sleep for an hour and I can't believe it!

My once-favourite food that now makes me sick :( I'll survive on the snacks I think, probably be easier on the digestion.

It's just so odd being here alongside labouring women..scary to think what's ahead.

Yes I always think it's quite insensitive having labouring women on the same ward as those who are in for other reasons. I was on a ward like that in Holles St, but as my labour progressed so quickly, I was the woman doing the sobbing and the groaning. I was conscious of frightening other women though.

Get plenty of snacks dropped in and hopefully you won't be inside too long. I really hope you manage some sleep tonight.

Food sounds awful. I found the food in Holles St really good when I was there. Can you order a takeaway tonight to make it bearable?

I feel totally emotionally and physically exhausted today. Our house purchase also looks like it might be falling through.

I really hope you are wrong about the house it would be nice if this one worked out for you.
    I hope tonight will bring better sleep your way too.

Oh blast on the house that’s rough going!

I was in and out of Monica’s in the Coombe so often on my first I found it gas how I progressed down the ward towards induction over the course of the pregnancy. I finally made it to the bottom to have the baby!!

• Advertisement

Ah thanks a million! Dinner was a weird wrap that was gross plus a spoon of mashed carrot, two spoons of mashed potato, and burnt peas.

Tea is a big cheese salad with tomato and coleslaw, none of which I would ever eat! Luckily I have lots of snacks with me so won't starve, but it's all rotten stuff on offer. The bread is dirt.
    That sounds dreadful, how on earth do you burn peas? If it looks like you'll be in for a while and you need me just drop a PM.

kylith wrote:
    That sounds dreadful, how on earth do you burn peas? If it looks like you'll be in for a while and you need me just drop a PM.

You're so good, thank you. Seems they microwaved the whole plate or something, so gross.

Catrionanic fingers crossed the house works out for you, I can't imagine the stress you're under moving at a time like this.

Mirrorwall14 I hopefully will make that kind of progress quite soon! Two ladies labouring well here now so actually it's been reassuring for me to see how quickly they responded to pain management. I just pity them having so little privacy at this point in their pregnancy.

You're so good, thank you. Seems they microwaved the whole plate or something, so gross.

Catrionanic fingers crossed the house works out for you, I can't imagine the stress you're under moving at a time like this.

Mirrorwall14 I hopefully will make that kind of progress quite soon! Two ladies labouring well here now so actually it's been reassuring for me to see how quickly they responded to pain management. I just pity them having so little privacy at this point in their pregnancy.

I wasn't in the Coombe but when I went in on my second I don't think any other women in the ward came into my mind. I should apologise. I wasn't there long maybe an hour tops before I was moved to delivery so I hope I didn't scar them.

Burnt peas hmmmm

threepeas wrote: »
    I wasn't in the Coombe but when I went in on my second I don't think any other women in the ward came into my mind. I should apologise. I wasn't there long maybe an hour tops before I was moved to delivery so I hope I didn't scar them.

Burnt peas hmmmm

I always hoped to be one of the quiet ones. I was NOT lol. Luckily I had only an hour of it before I was moved to yell in the labour room instead rofl

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Entropy7

I obviously wasn't loud enough in holles st. I was in the ward for 8 hours after ARM before going to delivery ward at 9cm dilated. Its very noisy in the wards, so if anyone else has to go in, I certainly would recommend good ear plugs. They were high on my priority list for hospital bag this time around.

• Advertisement
Advertisement