Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zara Limerick

• 27-01-2018 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭

On my last few visits to Zara, the crescent Limerick, the place has looked like a bombsite! Doesn’t seem to matter what day or time, clothes strewn all over the place, mobile rails everywhere so you can’t see the clothes. Today took the biscuit, half the shop was sales, no order to anything. Are all Zara’s like this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭QueenRizla

During the sale it’s always like that. It does improve a bit after sales.
    What I don’t understand is they will never open more than two tills no matter how busy it gets. I am not sure what the floor staff do, as the place is a mess, dressing room often unmanned. I have asked before if the could open more tills as the line was half way round the store, but they said there was no one else trained on the tills and none of the floor staff could operates till!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

The Cork one is the same all the time. Worse than Penneys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

The one in Athlone is fine except during sales. It's one of the nicer airier stores in that shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

Zara in the Crescent is fine when there isn't a sale on. In fact I find it quite well laid out most of the year. During the sales it looks like a bomb site alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭fima

I always find it to be an absolute mess. Can’t find anything, clothes all over the floor and no staff anywhere. Upstairs is slightly better but then it’s impossible to pay for stuff because there’s never anyone there, or else there’s staff hanging around but you have to go back downstairs to queue and pay. Puts me off ever going in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

fima wrote: »
    I always find it to be an absolute mess. Can’t find anything, clothes all over the floor and no staff anywhere. Upstairs is slightly better but then it’s impossible to pay for stuff because there’s never anyone there, or else there’s staff hanging around but you have to go back downstairs to queue and pay. Puts me off ever going in there.

I think that it’s just such a big store that you’ll inevitably find messy areas. But to be honest, my experience is such that this is only during sale times. I find Zara in the Crescent to be excellent. H&M a few doors down tho..don’t get me started. It’s the most disorganised and poorly laid out shop I’ve ever been in. Puts me off shopping in there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 beautyobsessed

Zara Limerick always reminds me of pennys. I don't mind the pennys stuff but the staff don't seem to take pride in their store layout or upkeep. Its sort of slapped together take it or leave it - like a tired old pub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,274 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

I had the misfortune of following my OH around there a few months back, outside of sale, it was an absolute state. Clothes and hangers everywhere, boxes half opened left unattended beside the till points, no sense of any control or anyone actually running the place. All Zaras are run this way from what ive seen around Ireland and Europe, just some may have slightly better management or staff. Horrible shop.

Advertisement