Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2018

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,500 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

So far UTD under Jose can be summed up like this. We set out to beat the small teams and not to lose against the bigger sides.

Its very negative off the bat so its not enjoyable to watch, thats forgivable with the promise of major trophies but that's not happening. The other problem with the not to lose approach is sometimes the big teams get an early goal and you must change that approach or your going to come away with nothing and at the moment our heads drop when we go behind.

Some of the smaller teams have been having a go and getting results to. When we kick off a match and I see our players drop deep to near their own box I sigh, we just invite teams on us, there is no intent for us to press high or get at them and many times we resort to long balls to Lukaku who more often then not cant work something with it, as our midfield seems devoid of creativity. The other option is then to roll the ball out wide and hope our wingers can dribble past two or three players and work a miracle and players in general are too far away from each other making and string of passes build up play impossible.

I can't honestly say I've seen anything different in our approaches in recent games then what I've outlined above. Seeing this pattern that is not yielding results and a bore to watch over and over again is really disheartening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Adamocovic wrote: »
    One thing that annoyed me last night, not related to the play, was the RTE panel continually going on about José sideline behaviour.

They were questioning whether his silent, emotionless conduct on the sideline was some sort of hint that he is unhappy or disinterested. Like have they not been keeping up to date at all? I can't remember exactly but has he not commented about being more reserved on the sideline these days and now has begun criticising his previous carry on and that of other managers for fiery, animatic sideline behaviour.

Was getting on my nerves every time the camera panned to him and they'd bring it up.

BT actually said something like “Jose screaming at the defense” after the corner fiasco. Switch to RTÉ and the club is in meltdown and Jose doesn’t care!

I'm sure you think your making some valid point here but the fact is the football under Jose has been terrible for a long time now. It doesn't look like getting sorted anytime soon, his passive aggressive nature in interviews and dealing with players look only like he will alienate members of the squad.

Jose is getting valid criticism after months of dour football and one of the most limp UCL performances in recent memory. He has no right to be exempt from criticism. I have never called for Jose to be sacked and I didn't see anyone else do that last night, there was plenty of justified reaction to the lifeless display we saw.

The fact you have linked to two articles criticising Fergie is strange. I'm sure you think your making a point but what your showing is managers get criticism. Is that really shocking to you? Moyes and LVG got tonnes of it and yes as you have show with link, Fergie got it too.

Jose is not some golden child exempt from criticism. It's valid and well deserved whats been levelled at him today in the media and on this and other boards today.

I’m not sure if you don’t get it or just have your “I’m only interested in telling you my side of the story “ one way ear muffs on! You keep completly misquoting or misinterpreting anything I say and argue points I never made.

My post was directed at people demanding Poch or insinuating Jose should be sacked or he’s finished or he doesn’t know what he is doing. If you don’t think that , then there is no need to keep arguing with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Your sewer reading the last few pages that keepers are not meant to save shots.

You’d never hear people morning about a striker scoring ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭VW 1

So far UTD under Jose can be summed up like this. We set out to beat the small teams and not to lose against the bigger sides.

Its very negative off the bat so its not enjoyable to watch, thats forgivable with the promise of major trophies but that's not happening.

I can agree with your original point on how set up/set out. That much seems obvious, it's a very conservative approach from Jose in that regard.

I can't agree with your second point however. Last season we won two of the four competitions we started out in, League Cup and Europa League.

This year, we are still in contention for two trophies and are 2nd in the league despite us playing a lot of poor looking football. We are definitely making progress in terms of results, and not yet in style of football.

But the point regarding not winning major trophies, or the promise of that being gone, doesn't hold water.

• Advertisement

VW 1 wrote: »
    I can agree with your original point on how set up/set out. That much seems obvious, it's a very conservative approach from Jose in that regard.

I can't agree with your second point however. Last season we won two of the four competitions we started out in, League Cup and Europa League.

This year, we are still in contention for two trophies and are 2nd in the league despite us playing a lot of poor looking football. We are definitely making progress in terms of results, and not yet in style of football.

But the point regarding not winning major trophies, or the promise of that being gone, doesn't hold water.

The FA cup maybe, if you think we can win the UCL without something changing I would strongly disagree, technically its possible but so is winning the lotto twice.

As for last season, the Europa league was a route to the UCL but not a major trophy imo, I mean its nice but UTD should be in the UCL not the Europa always. Its EPL and UCL that are the two major ones, anything else is a bonus after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Your sewer reading the last few pages that keepers are not meant to save shots.

You’d never hear people morning about a striker scoring ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭VW 1

The FA cup maybe, if you think we can win the UCL without something changing I would strongly disagree, technically its possible but so is winning the lotto twice.

As for last season, the Europa league was a route to the UCL but not a major trophy imo, I mean its nice but UTD should be in the UCL not the Europa always. Its EPL and UCL that are the two major ones, anything else is a bonus after that.

I agree it's unlikely, but you can't use the fact that we might get knocked out of the CL as a stick to beat Jose with, before it has already happened.

The years he won it with Porto and Inter, who would have had them down as potential winners at the last 32 stage?

As for the Europa League not being a major trophy, we likely wouldn't have been able to attract Sanchez if we hadn't won it and gotten into it. I'm sure if we weren't in it, that would have been a consideration for Lukaku. Same with Matic. To say that it wasn't a major trophy for us, and isn't a major trophy in general, I feel is disingenuous.

Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool - Manager can finish outside top 4 and will still be supported. Less pressure on the team/managers, so they can afford more attacking systems that means losing games they really shouldn't. All three of these teams are below United in the league, this is just where things stand right now.

Money spent - United are only second to City in the spending and wages (roughly same). So it stands to reason that we should be capable of having a strong attacking team. My memory of Jose teams was that they were superbly mean at conceding goals and the pressure on a team when his teams went a goal up was immense because it suited his counter attacking style. Quite often, his teams only needed a couple of chances in a game to win. Having such a mean defence actually takes some of the pressure off attack and fills the squad with more confidence. I think of it like the way United teams were always confident of scoring at end of game if needed, Jose teams were always confident they could squeeze out a result if they needed. This confidence was throughout the squad and for some reason (perhaps the character of the squad or confidence) this hasn't happened at United. Why can Jose get this going at pretty much every other club but United ? Either he is finished or there is an issue with the squad, I wouldn't be quick to automatically blame Jose considering the way the club has been run the last 5 years.

As most people know, managers don't get to choose all the players they want (like Matic etc). The club identifies targets and the manager has some input. Marquee players like Pogba, while welcome additions, are not necessarily primary targets for certain managers or what a team needs. There have been signings that United managers were given (Herrera, Shaw, Mata) not necessarily players that fit the way the manager likes to play or the kind of players they want/need. I feel there is an issue at club level on transfers that's existed since Gill left, but people are happy to let managers get all the blame so that's not going to change anytime soon.

Playing defensive - I don't enjoy watching the disjointed football anymore then any other fan at the moment. But I suppose I am pragmatic and relaxed enough to think that we have a proven manager, who has already gotten success at the club and I understand that sometimes you have to just accept that the path to success is not always going to go the way we want. It is really that simple. I remember Jose having a 6 man midfield against United as Chelsea manager for Moyes first Chelsea game. 6 Midfielders! He didn't trust the squad he had but won the league the next season.

I remember the seasons 2003-06 when it looked like SAF was finished or past it but I still supported him despite a significant amount of fans that turned against him. A lot of the things being said about Jose were said about SAF, a point some people refuse to accept. People are singling out the way we play as if its the only thing that matters or playing good football while building a team is imperative. I don't believe or support that logic. I am a fan who wanted Klopp over Jose for footballing reasons. But we have a manager who is doing pretty much what I expected him to do and I think its ludicrous to turn on him. I always felt Jose was the clubs best chance of success and I believe it even more now that Pep has City firing the way they are.

United have a better chance of success by sticking and supporting Jose then taking alternative routes. I don't see any quick fix solutions available and I think pointing at Spurs manager is ignoring alot of facts that don't exactly support his hiring. Putting aside the question of his ability to manage at that level, the extra pressure and his lack of success. He has a very rigid system that means players fit in it or the go. Woodward buying players to make him look good and for fans to get excited about wouldn't work. It also takes time to build his kind of team and Poch doesn't have to deal with massive egos so we don't know how he would address certain players in the squad who think they are the dogs bollox. Poch also doesn't have to win trophies or finish in the top 4. If United were outside the top 4 while he was building the squad he wanted, I am not convinced that those attacking Jose would be quietly patient while he ironed out the issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭billyhead

I have a feeling JM will take the PSG job on the summer.

• Advertisement

billyhead wrote: »
    I have a feeling JM will take the PSG job on the summer.

I think that a major factor would be how much united supports him. I think if they backed him publicly and privately the way Abramovic didn’t, he might actually settle and thrive. Would the squad at PSG suit the kind of tactics Jose prefers? And would the challange of the French league really entice him? Would toppling Pep again be a bigger motivating factor?

I’m not convinced he is afraid of the United challange and I think a manager like Jose wouldn’t want to leave united as a perceived failure. That said, money is a great motivator!

They are highly paid footballers at the top of their field.

They may not all be Zidane (or all even Pogba) but they are not a bunch of sunday league players playing on a bog.

There are plenty of teams with 'lesser' players that show more ambition on the ball than United do - its a problem with the mentality and set up the side, imo.

The distance between the players is too much, the distance between the lines is too much, we play a poor direct football style. We don't look to get players in position to support each other short, so the players have to play long.

Thank you I couldnt quite work out what seemed so off about the team in games ive watched but ya thats a huge part of it, now you've highlighted it for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭limnam

TitianGerm wrote: »
    I don't think this is how Jose at his best set his team's up. His team's were notoriously difficult to break down, gave up very few chances and then punished you when he counter attacked.

Is having the best defensive record in the PL not showing your difficult to beat? I feel like we're discussing two different sports here sometimes.

You’re calling that volley a sitter?

TBH it was probably harder to miss than score.

It wasn't his brightest moment.

Drumpot wrote: »
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/4494936.stm

Instead they delivered another miserable Champions League show that betrayed their proud European heritage.

Yep those 3 wins in 60 years in Spain.

I'm so proud.

thats forgivable with the promise of major trophies but that's not happening.

You dropped this

manu_10.jpg?itok=3s75RNoz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

limnam wrote: »
    Yep those 3 wins in 60 years in Spain.

I'm so proud.

23 games 3 wins 10 draws 10 losses

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Andrew Beef

I had an interesting experience this evening which made me think;

My young son asked me who my favourite current United player is. I still can’t think of one. David de Gea is clearly our best player, but I’m thinking outfield players. Previously they would have tripped off my tongue; Bryan Robson, Mark Hughes, Eric Cantona, Roy Keane, Paul Scholes, Ronaldo, etc. Now I don’t really have one; if I absolutely had to pick one, it’d be Juan Mata, but it’s making me think that the current squad really isn’t up to much.

My young son asked me who my favourite current United player is. I still can’t think of one. David de Gea is clearly our best player, but I’m thinking outfield players. Previously they would have tripped off my tongue; Bryan Robson, Mark Hughes, Eric Cantona, Roy Keane, Paul Scholes, Ronaldo, etc. Now I don’t really have one; if I absolutely had to pick one, it’d be Juan Mata, but it’s making me think that the current squad really isn’t up to much.

Looks to me like the current manager isnt up to much. As the season goes on (his 2nd in charge) we are getting worse.

VW 1 wrote: »
    I agree it's unlikely, but you can't use the fact that we might get knocked out of the CL as a stick to beat Jose with, before it has already happened.

The years he won it with Porto and Inter, who would have had them down as potential winners at the last 32 stage?

As for the Europa League not being a major trophy, we likely wouldn't have been able to attract Sanchez if we hadn't won it and gotten into it. I'm sure if we weren't in it, that would have been a consideration for Lukaku. Same with Matic. To say that it wasn't a major trophy for us, and isn't a major trophy in general, I feel is disingenuous.

I'm not using that fact will we get knocked out as a stick to beat him with, I have no expectation of us to win it in this season. I'm using how poorly and negatively we are playing in the league and UCL to criticise him and he's deserved it.

I'm not sure I'd look at your second point the same way, praising Jose for getting us into the UCL via that method? The fact Jose couldn't get us top four and finished 6th, racking up the lowest number of EPL wins for UTD in the Premier League era, less than Moyes and LVG, only managing 7 wins at OLD trafford is more valid of criticism than praise for winning the EL, yes the EL win is a good thing but we should always be in the UCL and top four.

Jose has yet to finish in an EPL position above LVG (4th and 5th) and with us only 4 points away from 5th place and in this form that is not guaranteed to happen this season.

Jose is getting well deserved criticism, I find odd that so many on here are defensive of him when he clearly is earning it.

• Advertisement

I agree totally. When Scholes retired I found myself not really having much love for the squad left behind.

Mata is the most likable player. I think it’s because he is a clever player who always looks like he’s giving it his all. Also, you have to respect his ability to work with Jose after what happened at Chelsea. His professionalism and application was exemplary. I also think Mata was able to adapt his game to give Jose whatever it was that was missing at chelsea. He comes across well and there is no drama Outside of football . I think a lot of players could learn from his application.

DDG is also an obvious choice but I suppose it feels like he’s more pre-Madrid then a united player which is prob unfair. His professionalism is also unquestionable, particularly during the transfer stuff. He’s also remained at the club in its worse period in 25 years and considering his ability that’s commendable.

But It doesn’t really feel the same as it did with some of the players you mentioned! I think part of the problem is that it’s a long time since it felt like a proper team who are all on the same page. Under SAF you got in line or you were out and getting in line usually led to success which bred confidence.

Do you know another thing is that we are getting older. I am older then all United players and I respect players for different reasons now. I don’t respect footballers who court media attention unless they back it up on the pitch. Oddly I never really took to Becks or Ronaldo cause I’m more content with Scholes characters. Don’t get me wrong, I was exceptionally happy with Ronaldo in the team but just didn’t care much for the baggage that came with him. A small Price to pay for his talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭magnumbud

You dropped this

manu_10.jpg?itok=3s75RNoz

He said major trophies not mickey mouse ones which many of us mocked pool for winning when we were winning the real european cup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Bailly is my current favourite player in the squad.

Always had a soft spot for a tough, No nonsense defender.

Despite his brainfarts and injuries I really like Jones too. Brave to the point of stupidity.

magnumbud wrote: »
    He said major trophies not mickey mouse ones which many of us mocked pool for winning when we were winning the real european cup

Ah the other one, we've won so many times....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,393 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Is having the best defensive record in the PL not showing your difficult to beat? I feel like we're discussing two different sports here sometimes.

So your looking at the way United are defending, especially post Christmas, and saying they are defending well?

You can point out that you've conceded the fewest goals in the league but a big chunk of that is down to De Gea being unbelievable, not that the team are defending well.

The team are just giving up chance after chance and eventually they will be punished.

You pointing out that you've the least goals conceded (one less than City, four less than Chelsea, five less than Spurs and Burnley) reeks of the line trotted out pre Christmas that you were second highest scorers in the league to say you were playing good attacking soccer.

So you expected a league win or champions league last season? If not, are you saying you can’t enjoy winning anything but top honors?

How many fans remember the days when united didn’t win leagues and European cups? I still remember 1991 Cup winners cup very fondly. Some fans have a ridiculous sense of entitlement if they think nothing but league and/or champions league is only success worth celebrating...

Why should united win the league? City spend more. They have a more settled squad. They won the league more recent.

Why should united win the champions league? Plenty of teams spend as much or more. Hell, PSG spent over £350 million on 2 players, that’s the stick being beaten against Jose’s head for what he spent the last 2 years on a squad that needs a lot more then PSG!

What fact determines your expectation that United should be top or champions league winners? I’m not saying united should not be challanging but Jose took over a club that was lower in ability and quality then all its major rivals. He needs to spend more to even things out and get the club back to the top. The money he has spent relative to his top rivals spending is not as impressive as it sounds when it’s stated with no actual benchmark compared.

The reality is that the clubs finances and support are exceptional but the squad spending is at best matching City and or top euro clubs but it’s not enough if you want to demand leagues and champions leagues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,403 ✭✭✭xtal191

TitianGerm wrote: »
    So your looking at the way United are defending, especially post Christmas, and saying they are defending well?

You can point out that you've conceded the fewest goals in the league but a big chunk of that is down to De Gea being unbelievable, not that the team are defending well.

The team are just giving up chance after chance and eventually they will be punished.

You pointing out that you've the least goals conceded (one less than City, four less than Chelsea, five less than Spurs and Burnley) reeks of the line trotted out pre Christmas that you were second highest scorers in the league to say you were playing good attacking soccer.

David's class there's no doubt.
    He's a part of the "defensive" line last time I checked.
    So yes the defense has given little away. The least in the PL.

PC bailed Chelsea out of many a game, does that mean Chelsea's defense was ****e? He was part of it.

How can you be the second highest goal scorer's in the league without attacking football?

Your either hard to beat or not

You're saying you'd be easy to beat with a ****ter goal keeper.

Spurs would be relegation fodder without kane....

Pointless point.

Drumpot wrote: »
    So you expected a league win or champions league last season? If not, are you saying you can’t enjoy winning anything but top honors?

Didnt say either of those things simply said its not a major trophy. I've enjoyed fa cup and league cup wins but wouldnt call them major either. Same goes for that one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Yet another match that left me feeling annoyed after watching. Thats a few times this season ive felt like that. Its frustrating seeing the talent on paper and then what transcribes on the pitch.

It seems to me there is something wrong within the squad. Very similar to periods in the Van Gaal reign. Players looking disinterested, sloppy passes, atrocious ball control and no real desire

What I dont like is the unsettled starting 11. Especially in defence. The constant Young or Shaw with a mix of various centre backs doesnt help consistency. Neither does the chopping and changing Martial Rashford Mata Lingard who goes on what wing etc.

I dont think Mourinho knows the most fluid consistent 11 yet and thats a worry. I

Ah the7 other one, we've won so many times....

And? Players dream of winning the CL. Its the pinnacle of club football and only 6 clubs across europe have won it more

Ninthlife wrote: »
    Yet another match that left me feeling annoyed after watching. Thats a few times this season ive felt like that. Its frustrating seeing the talent on paper and then what transcribes on the pitch.

It seems to me there is something wrong within the squad. Very similar to periods in the Van Gaal reign. Players looking disinterested, sloppy passes, atrocious ball control and no real desire

What I dont like is the unsettled starting 11. Especially in defence. The constant Young or Shaw with a mix of various centre backs doesnt help consistency. Neither does the chopping and changing Martial Rashford Mata Lingard who goes on what wing etc.

I dont think Mourinho knows the most fluid consistent 11 yet and thats a worry. I

I find this bizarre

When one of thing Fergie loved most was no one could ever predict or guess his first 11

But it's seen as a negative thing with Jose

I agree on the two CB's they should be static.

But it's not Jose's fault that this hasn't been the case.

xtal191 wrote: »

Graham Souness has been saying this for months/years and many were taking offence to it

And? Players dream of winning the CL. Its the pinnacle of club football and only 6 clubs across europe have won it more

Sounds like a very difficult trophy to win.

One of the most depressing things about last night was thinking about what might happen in the next round (if we can make it through); Manchester City, Real Madrid, Liverpool, Barcelona, Tottenham, and Bayern Munich would all tear us apart. The worrying thing is that we could ship a 5-0 somewhere unless we can get our act together. Pointing at last night’s result is foolish as we could easily have lost two or three nil. On the basis that we’ve no chance of winning the Champions League, I’d prefer to see us go down in style rather witness a flaccid and insipid exit or a humiliation.

• Advertisement

I find this bizarre

When one of thing Fergie loved most was no one could ever predict or guess his first 11

Jose drops playera who play well. Luke shaw excellent when he came in for young then dropped.

Martial, looked to have the attacking left position nailed on, playing excellent there and dropped

Sounds like a very difficult trophy to win.

It is which is what makes it a MAJOR trophy

bangkok wrote: »
    Graham Souness has been saying this for months/years and many were taking offence to it

This is a new low. Graham Souness is been used to prove a point.

I've seen it all now.

I find this bizarre

Ferguson did change his line ups but he had certain team line ups depending on opposition/competition.

Mourinho seems to change the line up in trying to find the best fit.

Sanchez being added mid season (not that they shouldnt have got him) adds a further conundrum to what seems as the season progresses a real rubix cube.

The word im actually looking for is balance. There seems to be an imbalance

It is which is what makes it a MAJOR trophy

So been so difficult and so MAJOR.

What manager can guarantee to win it?

• Advertisement

I've seen it all now.

I like souness as a pundit.

Just turns out what he was saying all along was true and how we could do like a player like him in the team now

Ninthlife wrote: »

The word im actually looking for is balance. There seems to be an imbalance

What was wrong with the balance last night?

So been so difficult and so MAJOR.

What manager can guarantee to win it?

Perhaps a manager who has won it with different clubs would improve our chance?

I've seen it all now.

Graeme Souness is an excellent pundit and generally provides pretty astute analysis. He was a great player who worked under some of the greatest managers of all time, and he also managed some great clubs.

The way you’re talking about him, one would think he was Robbie Savage.

What was wrong with the balance last night?

The changes being made are causing the imbalance.

Herrera Matic McTomminay

Have those 3 played together in a run of matches this season? Probably not and come the weekend they probably wouldnt play either (if Herrera was fit)

The changing of Martial and Rashford from left to right.

Im not saying the line up last night lacked balance but the uncertainty is causing imbalance or uncertainty within the squad and its manifesting itself in the performances

The standard that we should expect from a Manchester United starter is that, if we were playing Real Madrid in the Champions League final tonight, you wouldn’t be worried.

David De Gea; no issue
    Antonio Valencia; no issue
    Victor Lindelof; muck
    Chris Smalling; muck
    Ashley Young; muck
    Ander Herrera; muck
    Scott McTominay; muck
    Nemanja Matic; no issue
    Juan Mata; no issue
    Alexis Sanchez; no issue
    Romelu Lukaku; no issue

Please note that the term “muck” is relative. Ander Herrera, for example, is an honest hardworking player. But he falls far short of the standard that is required of a Manchester United first team player.

Jose drops playera who play well. Luke shaw excellent when he came in for young then dropped.

He hasn't been excellent. He's been ok. Young over all for the most part has been fantastic.
    Martial, looked to have the attacking left position nailed on, playing excellent there and dropped

We might be watching different matches. He's had small spells where he's been good and then next match he returns to the usual awful decision making. Trying to bull doze his way through defenses and falls over.

The standard that we should expect from a Manchester United starter is that, if we were playing Real Madrid in the Champions League final tonight, you wouldn’t be worried.

David De Gea; no issue
    Antonio Valencia; no issue
    Victor Lindelof; muck
    Chris Smalling; muck
    Ashley Young; muck
    Ander Herrera; muck
    Scott McTominay; muck
    Nemanja Matic; no issue
    Juan Mata; no issue
    Alexis Sanchez; no issue
    Romelu Lukaku; no issue

Please note that the term “muck” is relative. Ander Herrera, for example, is an honest hardworking player. But he falls far short of the standard that is required of a Manchester United first team player.

Issue with valencia is his age 33 by start of next season. He needs competition

• magnumbud wrote: »
    Issue with valencia is his age 33 by start of next season. He needs competition

Another issue is he cannot cross a ball

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Another issue is he cannot cross a ball

Big issue

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement