Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2018

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Liverpool fans chanting Suarez name and booing every time Evra gets the ball. Classy :rolleyes:

We are a great bunch of lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Liverpool fans chanting Suarez name and booing every time Evra gets the ball. Classy :rolleyes:

If you can’t support a guy who slags people according to their color or bites players “by accident” then football is dead to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭limnam

niallo27 wrote: »
    We are a great bunch of lads.

Wasn't expecting to see you until you were up by 4 or 5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Nobody who has ever played for Utd is fit to lace up the shoes of King Luis.

ebbsy wrote: »

Lee Martin?

Get out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Liverpool in 2nd. They are daring to dream again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Unearthly wrote: »

Will there be a book???

Unearthly wrote: »

They also have the form league trophy in the cabinet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,597 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

That’s the post you are using to try take one for the team per the Liverpool thread.. Jaysus ebbsy, that doesn’t even look like it will get you a handjob off the lads let alone a card

astradave wrote: »
    That’s the post you are using to try take one for the team per the Liverpool thread.. Jaysus ebbsy, that doesn’t even look like it will get you a handjob off the lads let alone a card

He waited 20 minutes too

The hammers goal must have put his breaks on :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,226 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"Ha ha, Liverpool ahead of us and playing football we could only dream about. Idiots."

Looked to see what game was on at 5.30. Watford v Everton. Looks like all Tv stations wanted to use up all their Sh*t game quotas for the month in one day.

Might give Sky a call and cancel sports, feel like they should be paying me to watch that crap !

J. Marston wrote: »
    "Ha ha, Liverpool ahead of us and playing football we could only dream about. Idiots."

Well in fairness it must be slightly worrying when utd were so far ahead of Liverrpool.

Drumpot wrote: »
    Looked to see what game was on at 5.30. Watford v Everton. Looks like all Tv stations wanted to use up all their Sh*t game quotas for the month in one day.

Might give Sky a call and cancel sports, feel like they should be paying me to watch that crap !

That’s where IPTV is your friend..

Must google that, haven’t a clue what it is!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,217 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Well in fairness it must be slightly worrying when utd were so far ahead of Liverrpool.

Our own form is a concern, but not in relation to Liverpool. More just in relation to we want to be playing better and more consistent. The rest takes care of itself.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Oh My God!!!
    I just had a look at his previous posts. That’s really, really embarrassing :o

That’s close your account stuff right there.

“Hey lads. I’m off to the United thread to give them hell because Liverpool won...
    Rabble rabble King Luis... I sure showed them ruffians”

Jesus f*cking wept. I wouldn’t even report that out of pity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

It's great not having to check results to know how the teams around us have done, just pop in here and play spot the stupid posts.

i-seent-it-22533473.png

Oh My God!!!
    I just had a look at his previous posts. That’s really, really embarrassing :o

That’s close your account stuff right there.

It got better when he congratulated himself after it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,178 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

"King Luis" who the **** is that?

• Advertisement

You guys are not taking this well I see.

Taking what?

I'm confused...

Taking what well?

If you mean the burn, no, it was a deep burn. Will take some time to recover.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

C'mon

We all appreciate a carefully crafted trolol.

That was bloody embarrassing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Remember, don't let it slip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Drumpot wrote: »
    If you can’t support a guy who slags people according to their color or bites players “by accident” then football is dead to me.

also not dead when a player misses a test by accident and gets paid for it aswell. also seem to remember a French man kung fu kicking a fan was it dead from that day aswell ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

right.. back to talking about United. Ebbsy & niallo27 If ye want to talk about Liverpool go back to the pool thread

Edit: sorry Mac didn’t see your post, delete if you want

Pages and pages of United fans bickering and we have a Liverpool fan to thank for helping to unite factions...

• Advertisement

Whoops: sorry @MrMac should I delete or will you?

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Sorry for the off topic but

COME ON SCOTLAND!

Fancy your chances tomorrow ?

Both teams patchy enough form. Score draw I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

FutureGuy wrote: »
    If United don't go out and try to beat a poor Chelsea tomorrow, it'll be a disaster.

I wan't this negative since some of the bad results under Moyes.

Poor Chelsea who just went toe toe with Barca ?

Your setting yourself up for disappointment.

RoboKlopp wrote: »

Personally I’d fancy our chances against anyone at home.. can’t speak for others though

• Advertisement

Really could be anything, we need a win. I imagine Jose will be happy enough to not lose but for the squad, morale, confidence, momentum etc we need that win. Would provide a great boost right now.

I can't call it though

What I will say is that at least at home we have attempted to impose ourselves and look to beat the rivals.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

At home yes. If we were away then hell no. Hard to predict what's gonna happen tomorrow with both teams form atm

Have I missed a meltdown on this thread or something? Pretty sure I've been here for the last while and haven't seen one but judging on some comments elsewhere I feel like I must have missed a few lads breaking the computer screens?

Anybody who is butthurt about today or if results today have surprised anybody can you raise your hand and move to the side of the room so I can see you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Not really... we haven’t played great consistently all season. I expect to see sit back similar to last season. It will still be madness in here either way tomorrow.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have I missed a meltdown on this thread or something? Pretty sure I've been here for the last while and haven't seen one but judging on some comments elsewhere I feel like I must have missed a few lads breaking the computer screens?

Anybody who is butthurt about today or if results today have surprised anybody can you raise your hand and move to the side of the room so I can see you?

Quite the opposite, just a continuation of a mostly calm discussion that's been happening all day. Liverpool winning is relevant to the discussion but no meltdown.

• Advertisement

• Ah yes, the willy waving already...so predictable :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,670 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

pjohnson wrote: »
    "King Luis" who the **** is that?

Luis Garcia :D

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭plastic glass

Wow! The absolute bastards. Liverpool fans booing an ex Man U player. How dare they? What next? Liverpool fans celebrating going ahead of Man U in the league?

Warm up your hands lads. It’s head patting time!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wow! The absolute bastards. Liverpool fans booing an ex Man U player. How dare they? What next? Liverpool fans celebrating going ahead of Man U in the league?

They were also chanting "one lying bastard" at him as well, so it's slightly more than just being an "ex Man U player", but I think you lot already know that ;)

Warm up your hands lads. It’s head patting time!!!

Chin scratching and bellyrubs aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭xtal191

Any chance you could pm me what IPTV you're using? I've been looking into them recently but just cant decide on one, there's so many different ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,387 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I'd definitely rather be in second place, out of the FA Cup, a game more played and one better GD tbf. Oh wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭plastic glass

They were also chanting "one lying bastard" at him as well, so it's slightly more than just being an "ex Man U player", but I think you lot already know that ;)

Mr. Bell. Maybe they think he is lying about his claims of having 24 siblings? Or then again maybe not.

Mr. Bell. Maybe they think he is lying about his claims of having 24 siblings? Or then again maybe not.

Try again

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement