Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2018

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Liam O wrote: »
    Blind is so underrated. Will be playing for Barca in a year and everyone will be saying how good he is.

Couldn’t agree more! Technically very very good just a little in the small side! Looks a great sitting Centre midfielder but I think José doesn’t rate him over his size

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,597 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Like Groundhog Day! Pool go above us so the lads come in here to troll. Imagine the scenes if they ever actually won a Premier League!

Time for sleep Niallo!

Ah it’s not really a troll, it’s more a drunken rambling.. at least he comes straight out and says it.. drunk Niallo is the best Niallo.. he will be on this morning to apologise for his drunk ass :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Niallo is alright. He’s up front about it. I’ve much more respect for someone like him than the lads that play the charter. Or those that pretend they’re above it all when they are behind and appear in here for the first time all season when they go in front to “discuss” United.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Andrew Beef

It would be nice if the press and some of those posters who like to “pop in here” focussed on Klopp’s ridiculous behaviour during games. I watched the game yesterday and couldn’t get over his carry-on.

It would be nice if the press and some of those posters who like to “pop in here” focussed on Klopp’s ridiculous behaviour during games. I watched the game yesterday and couldn’t get over his carry-on.

Not going to discuss Klopps antics but on the other side of the coin If I was a fan of a Relegation candidate I’d be absolutely fuming with that Ref decision at the end.. he seriously bottled that decision, it should have been a free and a Red card and Newcastle would then be without their best player with it being so close down there.

• https://twitter.com/ManUtd_HQ/status/970071855305510914?s=19

The love in for this man is growing

His hard work paying off, love that celebration

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Liam O wrote: »
    Blind is so underrated. Will be playing for Barca in a year and everyone will be saying how good he is.

I doubt I will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,652 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Chris Powell playing for Wigan today against Blackburn KO 12:00

Great to see Chris turning around his Career.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,174 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Headshot wrote: »

I thought Chris would be well into his 40's by now and then realised you meant Nick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Headshot wrote: »

Yeah mad to see alright that's some career change from a weight loss trainer on biggest looser to playing for wigan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,174 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

jayo26 wrote: »
    Yeah mad to see alright that's some career change from a weight loss trainer on biggest looser to playing for wigan
    How many Chris Powells are there! I meant this lad.
    chris-powell-charlton-athletic-fc-derby-10-september-2000-JE0NY5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Andrew Beef

Chris Powell would at least solve our left-back issue.

“ there’s only 17 Chris Powell’s
    There’s only 17 Chris Powell’s

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hate when we don't play till Monday night.

Hopefully Brigton give me some cheer today though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Headshot wrote:

Getting his fill of it from Darragh Lenihan
    Hon the Royal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭limnam

Lord TSC wrote: »

You might get your wish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Good Lord. Check out the Gunners

Hate when we don't play till Monday night.

Always trust Brighton to deliver :D

When the camera’s span to the fans it’s better than the action itself :D

I'm hating arsenal today wtf did I even think they might win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Cech is a sorry sight these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

J. Marston wrote:
    Cech is a sorry sight these days.

The whole club is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,975 ✭✭✭billyhead

Is it wrong to say I would be hoping for a City victory today. They have the league won already.

billyhead wrote: »
    Is it wrong to say I would be hoping for a City victory today. They have the league won already.

Think everyone is really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

billyhead wrote:

I'd probably agree, considering the circumstances. Would be through gritted teeth however.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭limnam

As long as you don't come in here salivating about the football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Arsenal are playing so crap im expecting pudzey to start mocking man Utd

Very entertaining game. Scoreline probably flatters Arsenal a little. They deserve to be at least a couple behind.

Brighton look very impressive although looked very nervy at the back for the last five minutes. By far the better team in that half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,196 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Mkhitaryan did a good job for us when he showed up, at Arsenal he has been nothing short of dreadful.

United, pool and Spurs fans all holding hands and hoping for a City win :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Mkhitaryan did a good job for us when he showed up, at Arsenal he has been nothing short of dreadful.

To be fair, Arsenal have been almost worse than dreadful. Give Aube And Miki until next season at least.

Turtwig wrote: »
    To be fair, Arsenal have been almost worse than dreadful. Give Aube And Miki until next season at least.

I agree in fairness, it’s a pity that arsenal fans won’t give Sanchez the same courtesy

astradave wrote: »
    I agree in fairness, it’s a pity that arsenal fans won’t give Sanchez the same courtesy

Who cares lol? They laughed because he gave the ball away for us and set up a goal.... couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

Jaysus not even a card for that challenge?.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Think everyone is really.

Im not. Hope its a high scoring draw.

bangkok wrote: »
    Im not. Hope its a high scoring draw.

Your an exception I'd be surprised if you did the same as anyone else ever.

adox wrote: »
    Jaysus not even a card for that challenge?.?

He ignored McTominay getting flattened a few weeks ago too so he doesn't seem to believe shoulder barges to the head are a big deal.

Your an exception I'd be surprised if you did the same as anyone else ever.

Like i said before, im not a sheep

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭VW 1

Definitely don't want a city win, last thing we want is for them to be able to win the league against us in the derby.

• Advertisement

VW 1 wrote: »
    Definitely don't want a city win, last thing we want is for them to be able to win the league against us in the derby.

They're gonna win it anyway. Hopefully applauding them on to the pitch or having them rub it in at the final whistle lights a fire under some players.

Christ knows it's badly needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

VW 1 wrote: »
    I'd say the last thing we want is to be playing Europa League football next year.

bangkok wrote: »
    Like i said before, im not a sheep

Just because someonne don't go against the grain all the time doesn't mean they not able to form your own opinions just!

Man, I thought that would make me happy but tbh Arsenal are just so toxic, it's not funny anymore....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I guess that's europa league secure for us at least :o

S.M.B. wrote: »
    I'd say the last thing we want is to be playing Europa League football next year.

If we cant get top 4 by winning games on our own we dont deserve to be there.

• Advertisement

Man, I thought that would make me happy but tbh Arsenal are just so toxic, it's not funny anymore....

Wenger must be on the brink now.

I really thought that with no CL football to worry about this year, he'd have had the chance to really improve. Instead, they've actually got worse, despite some decent additions to their team. Benefit of hindsight, he should have gone quicker than he has.

J. Marston wrote: »
    They're gonna win it anyway. Hopefully applauding them on to the pitch or having them rub it in at the final whistle lights a fire under some players.

Christ knows it's badly needed.

That would be a nightmare them winning the title against us

All the players are a disgrace. Ozil the biggest waster at that club

I really thought that with no CL football to worry about this year, he'd have had the chance to really improve. Instead, they've actually got worse, despite some decent additions to their team. Benefit of hindsight, he should have gone quicker than he has.

I had a chat with an Arsenal supporter before the season started and said there’s no way Wenger will get or take another contract. I was very surprised.

They were pathetic today. Players look like they’ve given up. When that happens there’s only one thing that can happen.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement