Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New oven having an issue..

Options
  • 27-01-2018 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Hey guys, any advice is welcome. Bought a new Neff oven. All was working good untill last week I changed from one cooking mode to another and the bulb inside blew. At the same time the digital clock reset. It didn't trip the main switch at all. I got the bulb out and tried to replicate what happened and it does seem to happen a bit if I go through the cooking modes. Any ideas what this could be? I'm gonna get on to the place I bought it tomorrow but was just wondering if anyone has come across this before. Seems like it's tripping internally or something. No other devices are on, so just the oven. None of the hobs were on at the time of the issue.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Sounds like a warranty issue. Don’t fiddle with it, just bring it back.

Advertisement