Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can't make calls on my landline.

Options
  • 27-01-2018 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

I can't make calls on my landline. I get a beep beep beep... tone rather than the usual long continuous tone. Why is this?
    I normally don't use the landline, no phone for it. My mobile is not working so I can't call the support line

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

98-00 wrote: »
    I can't make calls on my landline. I get a beep beep beep... tone rather than the usual long continuous tone. Why is this?
    I normally don't use the landline, no phone for it. My mobile is not working so I can't call the support line
    Hi 98-00, 

I'm afraid I wouldn't be aware of this issue from here. 

You would need to report this to our faults team so they can investigate this further for you, you would need to contact them on 1901 from a different handset or contact our chat team on - https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/

They will be able to fix this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement