Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porting while in last 30 days of contract

Options
  • 28-01-2018 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I gave 30 days notice and just want to know am I free to port my number now to another network and pay my final bill next month (when its due) or do I have to wait until the 30 days is up?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi there,
    I gave 30 days notice and just want to know am I free to port my number now to another network and pay my final bill next month (when its due) or do I have to wait until the 30 days is up?

Thanks!
    Hi SweetCaliber,

You are free to port your number at any time, once your number becomes active on the recipient network your eir account will terminate automatically.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Hi SweetCaliber,

You are free to port your number at any time, once your number becomes active on the recipient network your eir account will terminate automatically.

Thanks

Thomas

Hi thomas,

Thanks for the reply. Thing is my phone is part of a package (tv/broadband/mobile) and I was about to leave handed in 30 days notice but stayed due to you giving me a better package. So in 30 days my mobile will br going to sim only. However I want to port jist my number off. If I do its only my mobile that would be terminated right ?

Hi SweetCaliber,

Thanks

Thomas

Hi thomas,

Thanks for the reply. Thing is my phone is part of a package (tv/broadband/mobile) and I was about to leave handed in 30 days notice but stayed due to you giving me a better package. So in 30 days my mobile will br going to sim only. However I want to port jist my number off. If I do its only my mobile that would be terminated right ?
    That is correct if you port your mobile off, it will be just the mobile number that gets terminated.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Hi SweetCaliber,

Thanks

Thomas

Hi thomas,

That is correct if you port your mobile off, it will be just the mobile number that gets terminated.

Thanks 

Thomas
    Thanks a million Thomas, Apologies for the spelling, I was still half a sleep when typing that this morning :pac: :D

Hi SweetCaliber,

Thanks

Thomas

Hi thomas,

Thanks 

Thomas
    Thanks a million Thomas, Apologies for the spelling, I was still half a sleep when typing that this morning :pac: :D
    No problem at all.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement
Advertisement