Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair and makeup in tralee

Options
  • 28-01-2018 3:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,
    I dont know if anyone can help me, but i have wedding coming up and it on a sunday and wondering do you know anyone who do hair and makeup on a sunday in tralee??

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Mels627 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I dont know if anyone can help me, but i have wedding coming up and it on a sunday and wondering do you know anyone who do hair and makeup on a sunday in tralee??

There are a few mobile hair & makeup artists that could come to you. I don’t know any off the top of my head but I’ll check on a Tralee group on Facebook for info as people often ask for recommendations.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

HAd a quick little look and found that Blush n’Blush do hair & makeup and I think they can come to you, but you’ll need to check with them.
    https://www.facebook.com/BrushnBlush1/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I know it's not Tralee but I can recommend mirash in Killarney.

Advertisement