Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment forum

Options
  • 28-01-2018 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've been browsing this forum alot the last few weeks. One thing if noticed, is that it lacks definite information.

What I mean is that a member goes and asks a question about a medical or another stage of the recruitment process. The quistion is some times replied to with "I don't know" or something similar. Sometimes the quistion is lost in a sea of other unanswered quistions. Rarely does a quistion get answered.

I'm not saying that this is anyone's fault, as such. However, what I am saying that the garda recruitment forum should really have some member or members there who are Gardai perhaps?

The forum really has great potential and could be extremely beneficial to members who wish to pursue a career in the Gardai. But I do believe, that the lack of information, is doing it no favours.

That's just something I noticed.

Thanks for reading.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The problem is that because everyone on Boards is anonymous, unless they choose not to be, we have no idea if anyone who posts in that forum is a garda or not. And if there aren't any Gardaí posting there, we can't really force them to do so. If you have any particular suggestions that you think may help the forum become a more useful resource drop the mods a PM and have a chat with them as you might have some ideas that they haven't thought about themselves.

Advertisement