Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemist on a Sunday night

Options
  • 28-01-2018 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says... my gf waiting for a call back for the out of hours Doc in Hartstown at the moment. Is there any chemists open past 8pm or 9pm in D15 or nearby on a Sunday?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

As the title says... my gf waiting for a call back for the out of hours Doc in Hartstown at the moment. Is there any chemists open past 8pm or 9pm in D15 or nearby on a Sunday?

McCabes in the pavilions in swords are open till 10 if thats any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Cheers Stheno, have two in D8 near me open til 10pm too as last resorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

There’s one in roselawn next to the pub. Don’t know the name. Or cabra rd next to centra.

Ask d Doc they should have updates

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Boots in roselawn has an after hour service plus sheridans there too. The one in the village near the church too. One in hardstown

Boots in roselawn has an after hour service plus sheridans there too. The one in the village near the church too. One in hardstown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭thomasj

Boots in roselawn usually close after 7pm at the weekend

Both in Roselawn closed by 8pm today anyway. Only got an apt for 10pm with DDoc so she won't be getting whatever the prescription it is til the morning.

Cheers all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Both in Roselawn closed by 8pm today anyway. Only got an apt for 10pm with DDoc so she won't be getting whatever the prescription it is til the morning.

Cheers all.

Usually the D Doc will give you enough until the morn

I was down at Tesco in Roselawn earlier. There is still an after hours slot. I checked specially. You can't go in but still there

Usually the D Doc will give you enough until the morn

Ye he did in the end thankfully.
    amtc wrote: »
    I was down at Tesco in Roselawn earlier. There is still an after hours slot. I checked specially. You can't go in but still there

7pm on Sat/Sun the whole of Boots shuts. The after hours slots is used after 9pm or 10pm midweek up until it closes at midnight. Used it once before midweek.

• Advertisement
Advertisement