Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardman or Carrera?? Opinions

Options
  • 28-01-2018 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Opinion Boardman Mountain Bike Team Full Suspension or Carrera Fury Mountain Bike?? Read lots of reviews but soft or hard tail??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Whats the budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,450 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Opinion Boardman Mountain Bike Team Full Suspension or Carrera Fury Mountain Bike?? Read lots of reviews but soft or hard tail??
    The Boardman Team FS is always up there in the UK bike magazines "best bikes under stg£1,000" - generally between that and the gooutdoors Bossnut as the top one in those features for value for money (both generally get 9 or 10 out of 10).

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Jeditraining1

Borderfox wrote: »
    Whats the budget?

€1 - 2K ish

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

€1 - 2K ish

I'd be expanding your option pool with that budget you could do a lot better than the 2 above. Is it only halfords you've been to? Of the two I'd go for the boardman.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Jeditraining1

My thanks to all who replied to this post. I ended up going with B'twin in the end (Rockrider)

• Advertisement
Advertisement