Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation Dublin for 8 Days

Options
  • 29-01-2018 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi, i have a friend from Central Europe coming to dublin for 8 days from Feb 24th to improve her English. Can yon please advise on accommodation on a limited budget (i know i know). Thinking hostel, college accomodation, cheap hotel?? All advice greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

Air Bnb?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Www hostelworld.comwill likely give better advice than boards.ie in this case

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Hi, i have a friend from Central Europe coming to dublin for 8 days from Feb 24th to improve her English. Can yon please advise on accommodation on a limited budget (i know i know). Thinking hostel, college accomodation, cheap hotel?? All advice greatly appreciated.
    Your couch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭PhoenixParker

ted1 wrote: »
    Your couch.

This or ask around friends and family to see if anyone wants a short term paying guest. Airbnb the old fashioned way.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,495 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

The absolutely cheapest way is to book each night one at time on booking dot com. To do this they need to wait till the afternoon of each day before they book. The risks are she might not get accommodation one night ( very small risk) or that the hostel she wants to stay in is full. It can be booked from your phone.

For example you would get a room in hostel tonight for 20 euro you could be lucky and get it for less. Its gone down to 10 euros now.

https://www.booking.com/hotel/ie/browns-hostel.en-gb.html?label=opensearch-plugin;sid=5d7b738df0b6fc23f51e51ce82efb607;all_sr_blocks=4059516

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

If she's fit... my couch. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19 TheRebelBull

Thank you all for your replies. I think she will enjoy some your comments..

Advertisement