Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food on Youtube

Options
  • 29-01-2018 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

Do you watch YouTube for recipes, chefs and all things food related?

I find most American tv chefs annoying, But I make an exception for these 2 guys:

Binging with Babish - a New York chef who recreates famous dishes from tv shows and movies in his apartment.

Chef John - once you get past his melodic singing voice, he really starts to grow on you. His channel food wishes.com is crammed with great recipes.

Special mention to Almazan Kitchen which I find relaxing, more so for the camera work.

Any other recommendations? I'd love to get a list started here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Babish is the best and his Basics program is really really good, it gets my man to listen, learn and cook. He even bought his cook book which is pretty neat too.

If you have a thing for Korean food, Maangchi is a good channel too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Just munchies

• Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Julian Voight if you like curries but he doesn't post much anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Love Babish.

I don't really follow any cooking shows (other than the late, great Katering Show). I used to watch Cooking with Dog. Mostly now I'll just watch the odd How To.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,434 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

"chef John" or food wishes is a good channel. Another one I like for simple cooking style is Chef Buck, he has 150k Subs otherwise a few of the obvious well known British chefs

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

+1 for Chef John..

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Ronanc1

Saganist wrote: »
    +1 for Chef John..

From food wishesdotcom (to be read in a sing song voice with copious rhyming puns) :D

Advertisement