Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loose very unsafe cables hanging across my fence line

Options
  • 29-01-2018 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

I moved into a new house which has a eir pole in the back garden which is falling over. there are loose cables hanging down from the pole and hanging across my fence line. Then those cables meet up with a junction box which has been installed inside my garden on my fence. 
    I am very concerned about the cables and the potential for injury of my children should these cables fall down. I am not a eir customer. What is the situation? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

diveshark wrote: »
    I moved into a new house which has a eir pole in the back garden which is falling over. there are loose cables hanging down from the pole and hanging across my fence line. Then those cables meet up with a junction box which has been installed inside my garden on my fence. 
    I am very concerned about the cables and the potential for injury of my children should these cables fall down. I am not a eir customer. What is the situation? 
    Hi diveshark,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

I can understand the urgency to have this repaired. Our dangerous plants team can log this for you on and arrange repair 1850245424.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭diveshark

Hi diveshark,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

I can understand the urgency to have this repaired. Our dangerous plants team can log this for you on and arrange repair 1850245424.

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas, 
    Thanks for that. What are my legal rights regarding the eir equipment on my property? Can I request you guys move it? 
    relocate it outside my boundary? Can I remove it? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi diveshark,

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas, 
    Thanks for that. What are my legal rights regarding the eir equipment on my property? Can I request you guys move it? 
    relocate it outside my boundary? Can I remove it? 
    Unfortunately, I would not be aware of this. I would recommend speaking with our dangerous plants team to look into this for you.

I'm sorry I don't have a definitive answer.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement