Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting bills reminders, debt collector calls for account that was never activated?

Options
  • 29-01-2018 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I signed up for a sim only deal in October.
    Unfortunately I was not around to get the sim from the courier so I ended up cancelling the order. I then received a bill for 18.89 (which I got refunded in December).
    I got on to Adam on here and he said I would receive no more bills, texts or emails.
    I have been getting them ever since , saying that I owe 18.89.
    I also received a call from a debt collectors and got a text message from them this morning.
    I was on to customer care on Friday and they assured me that I would get no more correspondence and that no money was owed.
    This is dragging on since October and I need it sorted once and for all please?
    Thanks
    Sham.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

sham69 wrote: »
    Hi,

Unfortunately I was not around to get the sim from the courier so I ended up cancelling the order. I then received a bill for 18.89 (which I got refunded in December).
    I got on to Adam on here and he said I would receive no more bills, texts or emails.
    I also received a call from a debt collectors and got a text message from them this morning.
    I was on to customer care on Friday and they assured me that I would get no more correspondence and that no money was owed.
    Thanks
    Sham.
    Hi sham69,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Hi,

Thanks
    Sham.
    Hi sham69,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas
    pm sent, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi,

Thanks
    Sham.
    Hi sham69,

Thanks 

Thomas
    pm sent, thanks.
    I will get back to your PM shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement