Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramps fighting in Waterford

Options

Comments

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    i assume you mean this? 'brawling, pulling hair, and biting is acceptable in broad daylight in the centre of a city'

so this should be 'our' criteria for sterilisation?

I can see the point you're making, but although its obviously meant as a generic outraged remark, there must be some merit in sterilizing certain people (controversial as it may sound).

The birth rate amongst 'certain groups' shall we say, is quite high I'm lead to believe. You'll be overrun by 'certain groups' in a couple of decades.

Something does need to be done. Obviously Im not saying start dropping bombs on them, but 'certain groups' need to have the law come down hard on them and be weaned off the system of nurturing from the govt.

Country-wide, Children's allowance needs to be stopped, too. A system of 100% allowance for 1 child, 50% for the second child and you're on your own after that. Might help things a bit. I know people happily squeezing out kids, yet they can't take care of themselves.

But i realise im way off from the topic now, so... tra-la-la... :D

EDIT: as an aside, ive no issue with Social Welfare in general. It's the extras that are added on that can bug me. I think €188 to sit on your ass is fair enough. You'll get by on it, but you wont be living too great a life and will always have money on your mind. If that's what you want, then go for it. But you shouldn't get bonuses for having kids or the likes when you cant afford it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,402 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

i assume you mean this? 'brawling, pulling hair, and biting is acceptable in broad daylight in the centre of a city'

so this should be 'our' criteria for sterilisation?

No, you missed a bit ........... just to suit your point (whatever it is)

"Just those that think brawling, pulling hair, and biting is acceptable in broad daylight in the centre of a city.
    Sterilise them, and thus prevent them from breeding any offspring to further fuel these 'feuds' or whatever they would call it "

Can you understand that ? Its not that hard really ....

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 29,387 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

greenspurs wrote: »
    No, you missed a bit ........... just to suit your point (whatever it is)

"Just those that think brawling, pulling hair, and biting is acceptable in broad daylight in the centre of a city.
    Sterilise them, and thus prevent them from breeding any offspring to further fuel these 'feuds' or whatever they would call it "

Can you understand that ? Its not that hard really ....

does this actually work and have we evidence of it working? what about the ethical issues surrounding it? should we democratically decide this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

does this actually work and have we evidence of it working? what about the ethical issues surrounding it? should we democratically decide this?

And where do you draw the line. Slippery slope, tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭thesaturdayman

scumbags. giving the town a further ****yt name. cops should arrest and charge them under public order offences.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Absolute scum. I don't know how people find it funny.

And the comments (which are spelled so badly you would need a translator to make head or tail of it)under the video posted by certain people on Facebook show they have no shame and see no wrong in their behaviour.

That poor child - and what's worse the child wasn't even phased by it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Sterilization is not such a terrible concept to be honest. Some people are utterly feral and have no interest in being better people. They exist in a largely parallel world which only intersects wider society for hand outs and illegal activity. Ending their ability to bring more criminals into the world would be a good thing for us broadly and them. No kids to bother raising in an abusive context (which is what it is even if they never do them any physical harm)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭Wailin

why not sterilise others? how do we decide who to sterilise, and who not to?

Snowflake alert... sweet mother of jesus...

Wailin wrote: »
    Snowflake alert... sweet mother of jesus...

jaysis, seriously lads, approach a politician about your ideas of sterilisation, and see what happens, look at how the debate on abortion has turned out! the internet really is filled with oddness!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭Wailin

jaysis, seriously lads, approach a politician about your ideas of sterilisation, and see what happens, look at how the debate on abortion has turned out! the internet really is filled with oddness!

Society is too lenient to this type of person, that's the problem. When it comes to protecting government interests the cops are swarming all over the place, eg water meters etc. How many times do we see some scumbag up with 90 plus previous convictions, yet ordinary working taxpayer gets crucified over benign ****?

I would happily like to see stronger punishment for repeat offenders inc sterilisation.

• Advertisement

Wailin wrote: »
    Society is too lenient to this type of person, that's the problem. When it comes to protecting government interests the cops are swarming all over the place, eg water meters etc. How many times do we see some scumbag up with 90 plus previous convictions, yet ordinary working taxpayer gets crucified over benign ****?

I would happily like to see stronger punishment for repeat offenders inc sterilisation.

start lobbing, you ll have a job on your hands! stronger punishment? more than likely will do nothing, would probably even exasperate already complicated issues

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭Boooourns

The one with the long hair in a ponytail in the tracksuit is a well known scumbag, she's always hanging around town. You will always see her in alleyways doing deals with strung out customers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 739 ✭✭✭Dev84

91wx763 wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/dublinirelandnews/videos/1411022945691482/?hc_ref=ARS5oH2ATXcXUGqUyTOFjTLIoTf4teEc7aUsQfQXgClFT0SiZwE9bs-XdWiXPXwEmKs

Not really a good advertisement for the town. 

Aside- good to hear Eamon Keane debating it on the radio. Billy Mac would have hidden behind the lawyers.

Deadly

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭The Legend Of Kira

One of the girls faces from the video I recognize, , walking past Centra few months ago she asked me a lend of money as I was walking past.

Her " my brother has being in an accident & i need money for a taxi to go hospital to see him " 

Wasn,t gonna fall for that story so I just blanked her & kept walking;some people will know which face Im on about if you have being asked for money by her at some point in the past .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

Black knee high boots over black denims fashion police should have been immediately on the scene and took her sorry crack ass away💉💊

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Sadly these people will be a burden/cost and blight on decent society for ever. No amount of sanction will ever change that and we are stuck with them. I agree with previous poster they should not be allowed breed however implausible it is. No good will ever come of anyone born into that environment through no fault of their own. If a child is subjected to this behavior at such a young age how can they turn out any other way or more likely worse

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

I thought the one in the pale jeans was having a 'superman moment. U know underpants outside.
    Really classy crowd. Not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

thomasm wrote: »

oh steralise the lot of them i say:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Gardner

a member of a well known family has the video up on her facebook page and the blonde one in the video is boasting about the fight etc.

if you need to find the person on facebook here is a few hints;

her first name is the same as the mother of jesus
    her surname is the first name of a premier league club but also add a "s" to the end of it :D

• Advertisement

oh steralise the lot of them i say:D

The sarcasm was lost when you couldn't spell it .... :rolleyes:

The sarcasm was lost when you couldn't spell it .... :rolleyes:

i ll let you guess why my spelling is bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭91wx763

Whatever about these ****in degenerates fighting, but who in the name of **** stands there watching them with a toddler looking on

The toddlers dad was trying to break the fight up. He walked away in the end.
    That weren't him. That was Lukey from the phone shop

Gardner wrote: »
    a member of a well known family has the video up on her facebook page and the blonde one in the video is boasting about the fight etc.

if you need to find the person on facebook here is a few hints;

her first name is the same as the mother of jesus
    her surname is the first name of a premier league club but also add a "s" to the end of it :D

Theres so many of those names - very hard to find !! :eek::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

One of the girls faces from the video I recognize, , walking past Centra few months ago she asked me a lend of money as I was walking past.

Her " my brother has being in an accident & i need money for a taxi to go hospital to see him " 

Wasn,t gonna fall for that story so I just blanked her & kept walking;some people will know which face Im on about if you have being asked for money by her at some point in the past .

Grey tracksuit and ponytail's brother is some rapper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

I was going to vote 'No' in the abortion referendum but I'm having second thoughts now! Maybe we should have a mass sterilisation of the lower classes and we'll see what that brings us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭9or10

Manchester Uniteds ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Sterilisation and a steam roller.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭914

I think they currently sit 17th in the premier league!

• Advertisement

914 wrote: »
    I think they currently sit 17th in the premier league!

:rolleyes:
    Yes, I had that sussed.....
    I was talking about so many of them on FB ....

Advertisement