Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramps fighting in Waterford

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

That's incredible. How are the government allowed to get away with treating us like crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭Boooourns

Saw two of the girls in that video off their heads on stuff this evening, shouting and roaring walking down by Celtic squash court. Some beauties them.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,387 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Boooourns wrote:
    Saw two of the girls in that video off their heads on stuff this evening, shouting and roaring walking down by Celtic squash court. Some beauties them.

If this is the case, there's more than likely some very serious issues going on there, that need addressing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Look, I'm absolutely disgusted by the carry-on in this town centre. I have read the previous posts and I wouldn't construe them as been hyperbolic. There is a serious social problem in our town centre and its a lot more visible due to a lack of Garda presence.

There are beggars, vagrants of sorts. People sharing heroin in the Cathedral of all places! Fella got stabbed in the head about a month in broad daylight for **** sake!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Emm there’s plenty of people with serious mental disorders that aren’t violent junkies! Don’t blame this on mental health. As someone said above, you’re either a scumbag, made into one or a law abiding citizen. Simple as.

I tend to not feel sorry for these people when I pass them on the street as they would rob you blind.

I’m sorry but I don’t give beggars or drug addicts money. Maybe food, that’s it. Don’t let them trick you with their stories.

Majority of the people in this situation in Waterford it’s all down to being dragged up, mixing with the wrong people and it going way past the point of experimenting with drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 38,354 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Seen a video on Facebook of an attack way worse than the ****e happening here

Anyone else see it ??

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Seen a video on Facebook of an attack way worse than the ****e happening here

Anyone else see it ??

Where did it happen?

Do you have a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

That was a terrible beating alright but what does a beating in Belfast have too do with a Waterford forum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭BBM77

That was a terrible beating alright but what does a beating in Belfast have too do with a Waterford forum?

It shows these kinds of things are happening everywhere and not just in Waterford like some seem to want to say.

BBM77 wrote: »
    It shows these kinds of things are happening everywhere and not just in Waterford like some seem to want to say.

Oh ok that makes sense.

The poor girl got a really bad beating. No teenager should get beat like that :( That was very hard to watch :(

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Deisegodeo

Jesus that was a shocking video. I dont know how she walked away from that

Deisegodeo wrote: »
    Jesus that was a shocking video. I dont know how she walked away from that

The guy pouring the drink over her head when she is getting beat up :( All of those attackers should get jail time, I dont care if they are young. Psychopaths!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Totally agree. Everyone that was hitting or kicking her and the guys pouring alcohol on her face should be locked up. Justice system is ridiculous. They will probably walk free no bother .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Two arrested in that assault in N. Ireland.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/two-arrested-after-vicious-filmed-assault-on-teenage-girl-36831890.html

Hope they throw the book at the scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭BBM77

The guy pouring the drink over her head when she is getting beat up :( All of those attackers should get jail time, I dont care if they are young. Psychopaths!

Completely agree. This is more than just teenagers going of the rails. It’s Psyco kind of behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Two arrested in that assault in N. Ireland.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/two-arrested-after-vicious-filmed-assault-on-teenage-girl-36831890.html

Hope they throw the book at the scumbags.

Only two?
    Two females were involved in beating up the girl, as well as the guy 'egging' them on and pouring the contents of a drinks bottle into the victim's face.

At minimum those three should be taken off the streets!

In addition there were others watching who are also <somewhat> culpable .....
    “All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Disgusting video. Anyone involved should be put down. Anyone watching and doing nothing to stop it deserve a hiding too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

This is where feminism has brought us. A fella orchestrating a vicious fight over a fella between 2 women. The sisterhood need to be very proud. These people are worse then animals and the rest of us need to be protected from them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭Deiseen

splinter65 wrote: »
    This is where feminism has brought us. A fella orchestrating a vicious fight over a fella between 2 women. The sisterhood need to be very proud. These people are worse then animals and the rest of us need to be protected from them.

Dont really see the feminism connection to be honest.

Surely feminists wouldn't be fighting over a man?

Deiseen wrote: »
    Dont really see the feminism connection to be honest.

Surely feminists wouldn't be fighting over a man?

My point is that despite all the #metoo #ibelieveher movement and the fight for equality and an end to the gender pay gap you will now have, more then ever before, 2 feral females punching each other’s lights out over who gets to be abused by some oik who hates both of them equally.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

There are idiots and scumbags of both sexes ....... that is equality!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

wow that video left me shaking, the ferocity of that beating, she should be up on an attempted murder charge not the other watered down charge.

And the lack of empathy, that poor girl was pleading for her life and for them to stop, "I'm sorry, sorry, sorry...." she can be heard say.

The world has changed, life is cheap now

wow that video left me shaking, the ferocity of that beating, she should be up on an attempted murder charge not the other watered down charge.

And the lack of empathy, that poor girl was pleading for her life and for them to stop, "I'm sorry, sorry, sorry...." she can be heard say.

The world has changed, life is cheap now

She clearly was afraid she was being beaten to death. The pig pouring the drink on her too. Terrifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

splinter65 wrote: »
    She clearly was afraid she was being beaten to death. The pig pouring the drink on her too. Terrifying.

Another female in the North has made an allegation of being a victim of a horrific attack carried out by this victim back in December. Maybe this attack was in retaliation and that's why she was saying sorry, but that's no excuse for such a horrific attack.

deisemum wrote: »
    Another female in the North has made an allegation of being a victim of a horrific attack carried out by this victim back in December. Maybe this attack was in retaliation and that's why she was saying sorry, but that's no excuse for such a horrific attack.

Read they were all a gang and used to beat up loads of people, then the blonde girl slept with someone she shouldn't have so they then jumped her.

Advertisement