Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friendly Cork

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Well now the cheek of ye, I hope ye are talking about the new Rochestown crowd or the likes of the people who live in Jacobs Island, as they are not Rochestown people (they are blowins)... The real people are super friendly only a handful I could list are just misunderstood and nice once you get to know them

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭nlrkjos

Milly33 wrote: »
    Well now the cheek of ye, I hope ye are talking about the new Rochestown crowd or the likes of the people who live in Jacobs Island, as they are not Rochestown people (they are blowins)... The real people are super friendly only a handful I could list are just misunderstood and nice once you get to know them

St Gerard's place is grand like, best of people there :)...the rest ! vegetarian road I call it, most 'em can't afford meat, all fur coats and no knickers:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

nlrkjos wrote: »
    St Gerard's place is grand like, best of people there :D
    I know someone living there.

I don't know I have plenty of knickers and only one fur coat :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Milly33 wrote: »
    I don't know I have plenty of knickers and only one fur coat :)

Jasus :eek:

The wife doesn't even have a fur coat. :pac:

• Advertisement

see there you go Cork Charm!!!

Advertisement