Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Older Gentleman Insurance

Options
  • 29-01-2018 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Dear Liberty Insurance,

My husband is finally learning to drive. He's over 30 (shocker!) and it's our first time moving outside of the city centre - hence the need to drive. He has been granted a provisional licence for driving a car and is booked in for his full test. Trouble is that we only have one car currently and work opposite shifts. Therefore, he urgently needs to get his own little car (nothing fancy, yaris probably) and get driving on his own ASAP. We can't get a quote anywhere! How can he get driving experience without having insurance? Is there anything you can do? 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi Shoobs86, he would earn a named driving experience discount when he is recorded as a named driver on another policy. If you want to PM me with your contact number I can get a member of our sales team to give you a call. Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Shoobs86

Hi Shoobs86, he would earn a named driving experience discount when he is recorded as a named driver on another policy. If you want to PM me with your contact number I can get a member of our sales team to give you a call. Lisa
    Ok thanks, but ideally he would need to start out on his own policy straight away. is that possible? sorry i'm at work and can't answer the phone!

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

You can obtain a quote on our website at www.libertyinsurance.ie. If you have any queries our call centre is open until 7pm this evening. Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Shoobs86

You can obtain a quote on our website at www.libertyinsurance.ie. If you have any queries our call centre is open until 7pm this evening. Lisa
    Thanks - it's saying that they cannot provide a quote. thanks anyway. 

Advertisement