Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courier Apps?

Options
  • 29-01-2018 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone know of any apps for connecting couriers to couriers or customers to couriers? preferably based in ireland or uk but international would be ok.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

a00220384 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any apps for connecting couriers to couriers or customers to couriers? preferably based in ireland or uk but international would be ok.

Apps , not really , are you looking for shipping rates for parcels ?

If you let me know the angle I might be able to help

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rosiemc

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Droptou is a people powered delivery network in Ireland.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Send any package anywhere in Ireland for €12.30.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Get €8 for every parcel you deliver on a journey you are already making. The app links the courier to the customer and anyone can be the courier and anyone can be the customer![/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Rosiemc wrote: »
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Droptou is a people powered delivery network in Ireland.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Send any package anywhere in Ireland for €12.30.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Get €8 for every parcel you deliver on a journey you are already making. The app links the courier to the customer and anyone can be the courier and anyone can be the customer![/font]

I seem to remember someone coming in talking about them (or similar) not so long ago. Would love to know how they sorted out their insurance on it.

Advertisement