Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Drive - problem copying photos from iphone 6

Options
  • 29-01-2018 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am trying to copy my 25,000+ videos and photos off my iphone 6 onto Google Drive as my iphone memory (both phone and cloud) are full.
    For some reason only some of my photos are copying into Google Drive. Maybe about 30% are copying in. Has anyone any ideas what is stopping the rest? I've tried googling but nothing I am trying is working. I am usually good at these kinds of things but this has me stumped. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,039 ✭✭✭Doge

Why don’t be you install the Google Photos app on your iPhone and back the photos and videos up with that? It has unlimited free storage.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

Doge wrote: »
    Why don’t be you install the Google Photos app on your iPhone and back the photos and videos up with that? It has unlimited free storage.

Oh really? Thanks. I didn’t know that. I’ll look into that. Thanks v much

Advertisement