Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banks with open API access for business account (PSD2)?

• 29-01-2018 5:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭

Which, if any, of the banks here have API access for say triggering a permissioned API call to move funds from a business account to another SEPA zone account?

I'm planning a startup and need to take payments via bank transfer and in turn aggregate said payments and move to a 3rd party bank account (and then in reverse later). My understanding is PSD2 has mandated this type of access.. but in the real world which bank has working APIs for this type of functionality?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭fuse

Reviving this thread.

Looks like all the main banks now have an API and developer access but I don't think you can make any transactions yet.

Has anybody even connected to a bank via API endpoint and retrieved information?

I know KBC app allows you to check balance, but it looks like it's just automatically logging into your account rather than making the request via API call. Can any confirm?

Advertisement