Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Facemask are you using??

Options
  • 30-01-2018 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭

It's that time of year where I invest a LOT more time in skincare, and I'm loving trying sheet masks.

So far I've only tried a few on the lower end for price, I love the hydration of the Garnier Moisture Bomb, and the Boots Radiance and Brightening mask made my skin look very glowy!

I'm about to put in an order for some Korean sheet masks (Holika Holika) which are getting great reviews and <4e each.

Has anyone else been obsessed with sheet masks/face masks? Any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

It's not a sheet mask but I'm in love with pixi rose flash balm. You can use it as a 5 min thick mask or as a primer and it's great but I mainly use it as a thin overnight mask and wake up with glowing skin!

My second fave is also not a sheet mask! Trilogy mineral radiance mask. It's amazing, leaves me with really clean radiant skin and no dryness.

I don't keep packets of sheet masks so I'll be delighted to see any recommendations as I've forgotten all the good ones I had!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Lol - sorry all mask recommendations are welcome - let's not discriminate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

For sheet masks, I like the Dermal Korea Collagen Essence line, which is very affordable and on Amazon Prime. I like the different scents, and the masks are super cool and refreshing.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LMND8N4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

For a clay mask, I use Pure Biology Pure Clay mask, which I really like. It definitely firms and brightens the skin.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XQXS7XC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I just purchased the Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue mask today, which claims to be a "facial in 5 minutes." It's pricier than the other two, but has fantastic reviews. I'll let you know what I think!
    https://www.sephora.com/product/lotus-youth-preserve-rescue-mask-P426080

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

TK Maxx Stephen’s Green always have loads of Korean sheet masks near the tills, I always pick up a few when I’m in.

I really like the Boots Botanics clay mask, cheap and lasts ages. It leaves my skin so soft.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Twee. wrote: »
    I really like the Boots Botanics clay mask, cheap and lasts ages. It leaves my skin so soft.

I should give that ago - I have an Aldi clay mask and it's just too drying for winter!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I've used the starskin face masks, twice just before putting make up on to go to weddings. I think it's called red carpet ready. Really nice and my make up was lovely on top of it. Would be tempted to use them more often. Just not great with the aul skincare effort tbh :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

I've used the starskin face masks, twice just before putting make up on to go to weddings. I think it's called red carpet ready. Really nice and my make up was lovely on top of it. Would be tempted to use them more often. Just not great with the aul skincare effort tbh :/

Ive tried the eye ones of these and they are great! Must grab these.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I really want to try these! Have a few weddings coming up so might be a good excuse to pick one up.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭TheIronyMaiden

My most favourite mask is the Hydraluron one from boots, it just really suits my skin. Absolutely love it.
    Tried the Soap and Glory moisture sheet mask thing the other week and quite liked that too. It's a gel sheet mask instead of the traditional fabric type texture so it's really nice and cooling.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 beautyobsessed

Using Nails INC face masks - its called 40 winks. Got them in brown Thomas limerick on the 2nd floor for 6 euro each!

• Advertisement
Advertisement