Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nest installer

Options
  • 30-01-2018 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,
    I have a nest installer and also a nest installer and boiler scheduled to both arrive this afternoon. I organized this a month ago and booked a half day off work
    The nest+boiler person texted me last night to say he could only come at 11am not in the afternoon. As I will be in work in the morning his changing the time the night before is not acceptable and his "I'll phone the office" answer rather than coming out is shocking customer service.

Can you help to ensure will be here this afternoon or at least the two nests are installed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige B

Hi benzene12,

We're sorry to read this.

Here in the Social Media department we have limited access to the appointment system required for Nest Learning Thermostat installation, and boiler services.

As such, we recommend calling the Electric Ireland Home Services team directly on 1850 372 333.

They are available to call from 9am, and will be able to look into this for you.

If you have any other questions regarding Electric Ireland, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Forum title should be changed to Talk to...Electric Ireland Social Media Department so! Laughable really

• Registered Users Posts: 20 benzene12

Hi benzene12,

We're sorry to read this.

Here in the Social Media department we have limited access to the appointment system required for Nest Learning Thermostat installation, and boiler services.

As such, we recommend calling the Electric Ireland Home Services team directly on 1850 372 333.

They are available to call from 9am, and will be able to look into this for you.

If you have any other questions regarding Electric Ireland, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige
    Customer service were a complete waste of time, they can't offer anything. Whats the point of booking a service within a time frame and due to "other jobs" Electric Ireland technicians cancel the evening before and no one accepts this is a problem? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi folks,

Here on Boards.ie (and also Facebook and Twitter) we offer assistance as an alternative to the Electric Ireland Customer Service phone and email teams, so we look after meter-readings and account/billing queries like change of address, instalment plans, bill reprints, EasyPay cards, refunds. We can also look after certain Electric Ireland Rewards queries.

The dedicated residential departments are Sales, Pay As You Go electricity, Pay As You Go gas, and Home Services. While we can provide general information regarding these areas, we do not have access to their systems/processes, so this is why we often need to redirect the customer to the dedicated team in question.

The same applies in relation to queries for the Business/SME team.

benzene12, we can understand your unhappiness - once again, we are very sorry to read of this. If you private message us your name and telephone number, we can pass on to the Home Services team that you messaged us.

Thanks,
    Una

Advertisement