Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaslight Anthem - 10th Anniversary of the 59 Sound

Options
  • 30-01-2018 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭

Any interest on here?
    Playing Vicar St. on the 23rd July.

LINK

I just picked up tix for the London show. Like a kid at xmas! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Got my tickets for Dublin, probably gonna do Glasgow as well. Governor's ball in NY is tempting but gonna hold off pulling the trigger until news of a NJ show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

1,2,3,4! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Cheers for the link! I just picked up 2 deadly tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I'd prefer to go to the Dublin one, pain in the &^%$ getting home from Hammersmith (at least it's a Friday) but feck it, I've not been to a Gaslight or Fallon gig in a looooong time so it'll be worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

going to pick them up on Friday in the general sale, no standing left at the moment in the presale.
    e: tried again 10mins later and there were no tickets at all, tried again 20mins after that and got standing :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Duff

Any codes going?

EDIT: Never mind, just seen their tweet! Standing got! Can't wait.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Im gonna be in work when tickets go on sale :( Trying to find someone to get one for me atm

Im gonna be in work when tickets go on sale :( Trying to find someone to get one for me atm

Use the link in the OP. The code is 59SOUND

lc180 wrote: »
    Use the link in the OP. The code is 59SOUND

Cheers , Standing is gone :(

It's Vicar St, there's nothing stopping you from entering the standing section with a seated ticket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Duff

Was gone for me at first too. I waited 2 mins and checked again and got 3 standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭briancarr82

IN VICAR STREET WHERE'S BEST TO SIT? NO IDEA WHAT SECTION TO BOOK AS WAS NEVER THERE

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mynextdevice

Did anybody manage to get tickets this morning in the pre-sale seems like none went on sale at all. App was saying sit tight loading tickets then when it refreshed it said tickets on sale on Friday at 10.

Did anybody manage to get tickets this morning in the pre-sale seems like none went on sale at all. App was saying sit tight loading tickets then when it refreshed it said tickets on sale on Friday at 10.

The Spotify presale? Went on sale at 11.

hynesie08 wrote: »
    The Spotify presale? Went on sale at 11.

Did you mange to get some at 11am?

Is listed on Ticketmaster site at 10am but then Spotify isn't spelt properly on the listing and when trying to buy at 10am the app changed from tickets not available to searching for them but then loaded not on sale until Friday.

I assume the people who managed to get tickets earlier in the week must have bought up all the pre sale tickets.

Did you mange to get some at 11am?

Is listed on Ticketmaster site at 10am but then Spotify isn't spelt properly on the listing and when trying to buy at 10am the app changed from tickets not available to searching for them but then loaded not on sale until Friday.

I assume the people who managed to get tickets earlier in the week must have bought up all the pre sale tickets.

I got some yesterday, but the Spotify link was giving me them, password is different though. It's gaslight2018

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭MojoRisinnnn

Got a Spotify presale this morning about 11.30

IN VICAR STREET WHERE'S BEST TO SIT? NO IDEA WHAT SECTION TO BOOK AS WAS NEVER THERE

No need to shout :pac:

Vicar St. is that small that I don't think it matters although if sitting I'd prefer to be up on the balcony than at the back down below. Sitting at a Gaslight gig is sacrilege though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭MojoRisinnnn

I would doubt there will be many tickets released tomorrow for the general sale, a friend just got a Spotify presale a few minutes ago so maybe a few more left.

Just got two tickets there. Found a spotify link. Code gaslight2018

https://www1.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800539CC096531F?did=yfitops

• Advertisement

Might be going to the London gig (if my friend gets them) Still gonna get someone to try and get a ticket for Dublin anyways. Is it easy to get from the balcony to the floor ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Might be going to the London gig (if my friend gets them) Still gonna get someone to try and get a ticket for Dublin anyways. Is it easy to get from the balcony to the floor ?

Very easy in my experience. Go to the bar downstairs and then just walk on to the floor. It's worked for me.

Tickets up on seatwave already. I hate people sometimes (most of the time)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Got mine through the BandsInTown app on Tuesday (the "fan presale" that was very badly explained!). Can't wait!

They've 3 days off before Dublin - scope for adding a second night?

They've 3 days off before Dublin - scope for adding a second night?

There's only 2 nights free in between London and Dublin. I'd say it's more likely they add extra
    gig in London for the Saturday night but ya never know

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭brian_gall85

Got 2 standing tickets just now....deeeeeeeelighted!

Had to sit in the nosebleeds in Olympia for them before, cannot wait. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Had to settle for a seated ticket, but glad to be going!

They just added a second London show on the Saturday night, tickets on sale Tuesday. Might be an option for some.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

blastman wrote: »
    Had to settle for a seated ticket, but glad to be going!

And of course, went in again after typing this to find I was offered a standing ticket!! Anyone need a spare? :D

• Advertisement

My sister got me a standing ticket while i was in work so im ****ing delighted :)

Advertisement