If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naim Uniti Atom & Speakers

Options
  • 30-01-2018 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi Kenny,

I sent John a PM a week ago but perhaps he's away.

Since getting the 2 Naim MU-SO's from you I'm seriously impressed and want to add a Naim Uniti Atom
    into the mix. (I'm sorry I ever bought the MU-So's, because they make everything else sound ordinary:D ) 

Speakers I'm struggling on ... I have a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze 2's I got form you a few years back and use them in the TV surround 5.1 system and general listening in Stereo pair through the Yamaha RX667, but wouldn't be so impressed to buy another set for the Uniti Atom.

I have my eye on a few KEF Models LS50 (passive), R300 or Q350. Have you any comments on speakers to suit the Unit Atom?. I plan on just a stereo pair with no Sub Woofer, so good base (not overpowering) is important.

Any advice?, and can you do a deal for me please?.

Thanks

Eoin

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Kenny,

I sent John a PM a week ago but perhaps he's away.

Since getting the 2 Naim MU-SO's from you I'm seriously impressed and want to add a Naim Uniti Atom
    into the mix. (I'm sorry I ever bought the MU-So's, because they make everything else sound ordinary:D ) 

Speakers I'm struggling on ... I have a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze 2's I got form you a few years back and use them in the TV surround 5.1 system and general listening in Stereo pair through the Yamaha RX667, but wouldn't be so impressed to buy another set for the Uniti Atom.

I have my eye on a few KEF Models LS50 (passive), R300 or Q350. Have you any comments on speakers to suit the Unit Atom?. I plan on just a stereo pair with no Sub Woofer, so good base (not overpowering) is important.

Any advice?, and can you do a deal for me please?.

Thanks

Eoin

Hi Eoin.

Thanks for coming back to us and apologies for the delay.

The MU-SO products really do sound fantastic!!!

The Uniti Atom is excellent. We use one here in our demo room and it sounds breath taking.
    We have ran it with several different sets of speakers and each time it has wowed us with its quality.

The Kef's are also great speakers. I have heard the Q350 running and they are very good indeed. We have these in stock in the black finish.
    The LS50 and the R300 would be special orders with ourselves and not normally one we keep in stock so unfortunately I have not heard these myself.

I could work a deal on the Atom with the Q350 for £2100 delivered.

You could also look at the Monitor Audio Silver range. We have these running in our demo room also and have ran these many times with the Atom and together they sound top class.

First up would be the Silver 50's
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202734-black-oak-319124.aspx
    I could offer these with the Atom for £2050.00

Or with the Silver 100 for £2170.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202739-black-oak319129.aspx

We'll also offer some speaker cable in the deal free of charge (Good quality speaker cable).

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Eoin Kavanagh 64

PM sent to Kenny

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PM sent to Kenny
    Thanks Eoin, we'll get back to you asap.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.