Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goalsaver Account

Options
  • 30-01-2018 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I set up a goal saver account over 2 weeks ago and got an email stating I would receive a letter within 3 working days. I have not received any letter.

I did receive a text with a BIC & an IBAN within 2-3 days and requested this be added to my online account but I have not received any response to this request.

Can you check that this account has been set up correctly? 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi,

I set up a goal saver account over 2 weeks ago and got an email stating I would receive a letter within 3 working days. I have not received any letter.

I did receive a text with a BIC & an IBAN within 2-3 days and requested this be added to my online account but I have not received any response to this request.

Can you check that this account has been set up correctly? 

Thanks

Hi skeleton_boy,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Once you receive the text with your IBAN details this would mean your account has been opened successfully. In relation to adding the account to view online, you will receive a reply to your Inbox on 365 Online if there is a problem with adding the account. If you wish to check the status of your add account request we would advise you to send your query on the Ask a Question option on the Service Desk on 365 Online.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement