Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa debit dispute form - PDF submit?

Options
  • 30-01-2018 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have the relevant PDF for a visa debit dispute, however, when including the additional supporting information and required cover letter, it becomes a lengthy document which does not lend itself to fax.
    Is there a telephone number where I can speak to someone to discuss emailing it directly via PDF or scanned copy?
    No telephone number is published, simply a fax number and postal address. I'd like to discuss the issue with someone.

Thank you. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

fmul9798 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have the relevant PDF for a visa debit dispute, however, when including the additional supporting information and required cover letter, it becomes a lengthy document which does not lend itself to fax.
    Is there a telephone number where I can speak to someone to discuss emailing it directly via PDF or scanned copy?
    No telephone number is published, simply a fax number and postal address. I'd like to discuss the issue with someone.

Thank you. 

Hi fmul9798,

Thanks for your post here.

Please post the form to the postal address included if the fax option is not available, as we don't have an email address for our Chargeback team. If we can help with any other query please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement