Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talk to Bank of Ireland

Options
  • 30-01-2018 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Is there a number to ring to Talk to a Bank of Ireland person directly at 83 I find listening to directions frustrating

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

tri50072 wrote: »
    Is there a number to ring to Talk to a Bank of Ireland person directly at 83 I find listening to directions frustrating

Hi tri50072,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

If you are calling in relation to your Current account you can call our BOI Direct team on 0818 365 365 and select option 1, followed by option 2 and 2 again. This will bring you through to an advisor who will be happy to help you. Our advisors are available on this number 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭tri50072

Hi tri50072,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

If you are calling in relation to your Current account you can call our BOI Direct team on 0818 365 365 and select option 1, followed by option 2 and 2 again. This will bring you through to an advisor who will be happy to help you. Our advisors are available on this number 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thank you very much for the information I eventually got in contact with a very helpful Lady and cleared my problems. Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Thank you very much for the information I eventually got in contact with a very helpful Lady and cleared my problems. Thanks again.

Glad to hear this. Thanks for letting us know and please get in touch if we can help with anything else.

Sarah

Advertisement