Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW25 Matchday Thread

1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Up to 75k from 430k in 4 gws. Monthly rank of 1.5k for January. Needed that after a disastrous Nov and Dec.

How you know your monthly rank?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

55 (-4)....the hit for Mahrez/Shaq proving very costly in the end :(

I got rid of some deadwood so it may pay dividends in the coming weeks assuming Mahrez doesn't start sulking.

Dropped in OR from 411K to 427K and my main money league lead has been obliterated from 50+ points a few weeks ago to a mere 4 points now (with another 3 within 20 points :eek:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Ace2007 wrote: »
    How you know your monthly rank?

figured this out - 18k for the month brilliant month - up 1.1m places since start of year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Dropped 70k to 470k
    Been mid 400k since gw20

That is going to change one way or the other from this weekend on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

44 which in the grand scheme of things actually isn't a disaster, especially after a super January up until then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

55 sees a 1k rise to 29k

No movement in my main ML where, remarkably, all of the Top 4 scored 55 points!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

45(-4) was happyish until I relised I dropped in nearly all leagues and down 100K+ in OR! Struggling not to WC!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Down 10k to 25k OR, twilight zone stuff. Have been between 10k and 55k all season, 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Small drop from 676k to 691k. Leader in fairness to him is doing well and is consistent. He played WC and despite only making some changes, he got 57pts. He chose KdB over Salah. A WC with no Salah is crazy but hey it's working for him. He also of course brought in Lascelles.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Imagine if Aguero (c)/Sterling didn't happen in the last minute. :eek:

I've got 2 FTs which is probably why I'll resist the WC but I need a rehaul which probably out ways the bonanza of the DGW. Probably.

Ironically I rarely have Theo for his hauls!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

53 (-4). Eriksen out as part of my 'Get Aguero' plan losing me some points. Will need a couple of more weeks to judge it a good move or not.

That's 8 red arrows in the last 10 now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Captain KDB was inspired and I got on Walcott early. But a 50/50 decision between playing lingard or wilson cost me 10 points :(

Still, very happy :)

Advertisement