Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW25 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Is he any good. Surely he will get the odd game. I can sell Alonso and sterling to get Sanchez. However the last time I sold Alonso and sterling was to get hazard in and it cost me about 100 pts over 6 gws so probably not a wise idea.

I’ve no qualms about selling Alonso tbh
    I’d like to keep him for 3 but it depends on tomorrow night and also Kane
    I’ll prob keep him for 2 anyway

Also people saying he is no good and no threat to Alonso
    Alonso is not very good. He wasn’t very good when he came . The system suits him and FF
    Maybe it will suit the new guy
    For 7.3ml he has to be NAILED on
    I don’t think he is anymore
    Needs to score big tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

siblers wrote: »
    Its only madness if its a one week punt, if you plan on keeping Mikhi for a few weeks then it's reasonable enough. Was always a risk he may not start but that seemed pretty slim, it actually made little sense as to why he didn't start
    Plan on keeping him a few weeks so it’s probably not a disaster if Mahrez doesn’t feature tomorrow as I’d only have Quaner coming on for a point otherwise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

8 (-8) from 1.

HEWT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

16 from 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

26 from 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

16 from 2, that will do

A good few in my leagues captained salah or firmino. A nice haul from Aguero tomorrow could see me do some serious damage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

20 from 4

Time to move on my west ham defenders

jamesbere wrote: »
    16 from 2, that will do

A good few in my leagues captained salah or firmino. A nice haul from Aguero tomorrow could see me do some serious damage

32 from 3, including (C) Salah. Spent all week debating whether or not to bring in Agüero. Decided to stick a score on him to grab two or more goals. Hope he runs amok.

Cue a goal and three assists, now, watch.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

18 from 3, 8 inc. captain aguero to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Didn't get a chance to post my team yesterday:

Pickford
    Ogbonna, Alonso, Mee
    Salah, Lingard, Sterling, Choupo-Moting
    Aguero (c), Kane, Firmino

Speroni, Loftus-Cheek, Kenny, Mbemba

18 from 3 so far. Could be a good week, but my bench is in a desperate state altogether...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

24 (-4) from 3.

My transfer of Masuaka -> Monreal could not have paid off better, as a Liverpool fan!

VVD never played.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

10 from 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

30(-4) from 3 including captain.

HEWT at the moment but that could all change later on.

My pulse is just about back to normal now.....watching Charlie fupping Nicholas commentating on Salah taking a penalty was the most stressful thing i've been thru since the kids were born :D

My hit was to get rid of Surman & Lingard for Shaquiri & Mahrez.....hadn't factored in the Mahrez transfer shenanigans obviously so it's looking like another 4 points needlessly frittered away :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

10 from 2 players.

Ayew first sub so if Mahrez doesn't play tonight with the speculation of a transfer I'd be happy with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Had Salah, Firmino, Hennessey and Ogbonna last night.

It'll prove fine as long as the likes of Brighton, Newcastle and Burnley concede. Otherwise I'm behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Just Salah last night so HEWT. Captain Kun needs to score big, surprised how many in my leagues captained Mane/Salah/Firmino

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Was away last night, happy enough to see 9 from 2. Missing out on a cleanie for VVD is annoying.

Pickford
    Jones Stones Tomkins (in for VVD)
    Salah Sterling Shaqiri Lingard
    Kane Kun(c) Wilson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Just Salah last night so HEWT. Captain Kun needs to score big, surprised how many in my leagues captained Mane/Salah/Firmino

In fairness, they were the obvious captaincy choices for those of us who went without Aguero.

Went with:

DDG
    Ogbonna (2), Christensen, Otamendi, Duffy
    Salah (c) (16), Sterling, Richarlison, Son
    Kane, Firmino (8)

Elliott, Wilson, Tomkins, Arnautovic.

Saved the FT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

22 (-4) from 5 last night. Oh Nos. Needed a 0-0 from Palace-WHam

Everyone in my league, including me, has Captained Aguero. Have Jones but need Kane to do something tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

28 (no hits) from 4. Captain Mo & Bobby getting me points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

Brought in Firmino this week but somehow left him on the bench! Praying that Kenny doesn't start tonight.....any Everton ITK reckon this is likely.....it would be a great time to see Coleman back!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Benimar wrote: »
    Went with:

DDG
    Ogbonna (2), Christensen, Otamendi, Duffy
    Salah (c) (16), Sterling, Richarlison, Son
    Kane, Firmino (8)

Elliott, Wilson, Tomkins, Arnautovic.

Saved the FT.

That's a good night for you. Aguero needs to score 2 for you to be down. With your captain getting 8 and an aguero alternative firmino also getting 8. Its the weeks when your captain fails your aguero alternative fails and aguero who you don't own and lots captain runs amok are the killers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

mectavba wrote: »
    Brought in Firmino this week but somehow left him on the bench! Praying that Kenny doesn't start tonight.....any Everton ITK reckon this is likely.....it would be a great time to see Coleman back!

I heard Coleman and niasse are starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭KizzyMonster

24 from Salah (captain) and Firmino.
    Not bad except I also have Van Dijk who didn't play and my subs are pretty weak...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

eh i dunno wrote: »

I nearly stick niasse in on my WC last night before he rose but j rod also looked like going up so I put him in

Is he going to become a real option???? Be brilliant if he did

That's a good night for you. Aguero needs to score 2 for you to be down. With your captain getting 8 and an aguero alternative firmino also getting 8. Its the weeks when your captain fails your aguero alternative fails and aguero who you don't own and lots captain runs amok are the killers.

Yeah, happy with it. 8 of the top 10 in my ML have Aguero (c) so I'm totally exposed. Had Liverpool slipped up last night, I'd be hiding behind the couch tonight!

I still will be to a degree, but at least I shouldn't be too damaged hopefully (unless Aguero hits a hat-trick again).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

eh i dunno wrote: »

Would Coleman not be eased back in? Seems crazy to start him after the only game he's played in is with the u23s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

That penalty for Salah hurt me as a Mané owner. Was looking like a good match for me.

Can't believe they didn't give it to Milner :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Would Coleman not be eased back in? Seems crazy to start him after the only game he's played in is with the u23s

Played a game behind closed doors too

Advertisement