Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need a good matress 2000 pocket sprung soft/medium to test

Options
  • 30-01-2018 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭

Is there any place on cork city where I can check out a good quality mattress. I need one that is pocket sprung 2000 and either soft or medium soft. I spotted a silentnight 2000 pocket sprung synergy one that suited but left it too late, is now gone and no longer made.

Dont like memory foam.

ps make that cork or munster ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

swoofer wrote: »
    Is there any place on cork city where I can check out a good quality mattress. I need one that is pocket sprung 2000 and either soft or medium soft. I spotted a silentnight 2000 pocket sprung synergy one that suited but left it too late, is now gone and no longer made.

Dont like memory foam.

ps make that cork or munster ...

Have a look in swan bedding on clashduv rd, no idea if they have what you want but they have a massive selection and also make mattresses to order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭the dark phantom

P & D out by Whites Cross.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

Minogue furniture in market green midleton....getting a 2600 pocket, spring air - grand deluxe,5 foot size for €674 in sale 2 weeks ago.....

Advertisement