Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex party, have you ever been?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

pilly wrote: »
    Ah I think Johnny Flash deserves the prize. Don't you?

Wouldn't rule out going to a sex party if the people were fairly good looking and in middling shape. I'd give it a miss if the attendees looked like something from the mosh pit at a heavy metal gig or the queue for a comic convention. Have this image of a load of lads standing around trying to keep a semi on themselves while waiting for a go. Wouldnt be in to that. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Now this is classic After Hours, funniest posts I've read in a while :D

Pintman Paddy Losty and JonnyFlash don't know if ye are rising lads or serious but ye are feckin brilliant

What's even better is all people getting so annoyed and angry with ye :D

All we need is Fluttering Bantam to return and tell us about the time he did some lady up the brown Thomas and she scuttered all over him :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,641 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Now this is classic After Hours, funniest posts I've read in a while :D

Pintman Paddy Losty and JonnyFlash don't know if ye are rising lads or serious but ye are feckin brilliant

What's even better is all people getting so annoyed and angry with ye :D

All we need is Fluttering Bantam to return and tell us about the time he did some lady up the brown Thomas and she scuttered all over him :pac:

Indeed indeed, like the AH of the old days.

Those lads done well and fairly stemmed a good few tugboats in their time.

Bit jealous meself, never got to a sex party , nearest thing was walking into the sacristy and coming on Fr. Brian Geraghty with his soutane up under his chin, pumping gouts of man porridge towards an empty collection bowl on the floor.

Bollox on him like a pair of rotten coconuts.

Great to hear from lads like yerselves.

Livens the place up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

... about the time he did some lady up the brown Thomas and she scuttered all over him :pac:

Please link this !!!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

"Bollox on him like a pair of rotten coconuts."

:D keep it coming lads!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Bit jealous meself, never got to a sex party , nearest thing was walking into the sacristy and coming on Fr. Brian Geraghty with his soutane up under his chin, pumping gouts of man porridge towards an empty collection bowl on the floor.

Livens the place up.

Ah for fux ache Brendan
    Thats some money shot

Livens the place up.

Jesuit was he? Don't know what they taught them in Maynooth but some of them would get up on the carcass of a roast chicken.

Anyone know what Rain nightclub in Portabello is like?? I hear it's for over 30s only and that they play classic hits from the 80s. Might head for a look and see if some bird is up for a fingering while Lady in Red by Chris De Burg is playing. ;)

TomSweeney wrote: »
    Please link this !!!

:D

Maybe this one from the ploughing?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=74506408&postcount=51

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

Jesuit was he? Don't know what they taught them in Maynooth but some of them would get up on the carcass of a roast chicken.

Anyone know what Rain nightclub in Portabello is like?? I hear it's for over 30s only and that they play classic hits from the 80s. Might head for a look and see if some bird is up for a fingering while Lady in Red by Chris De Burg is playing. ;)

https://youtu.be/cjVSz_n-7TE

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

give a woman a few chicken nuggets and shes up for anything ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭RubyGlee

I’m curious if any one ever has been to a real sex party?? Not an imaginary hooker one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

RubyGlee wrote: »
    I’m curious if any one ever has been to a real sex party?? Not an imaginary hooker one

Listen compadre. Just cause these girleens are getting a bit of compo for their time doesn't make it any less of a sex party.

When you're spurting out a good aul gloop of hot salty creme fraiche on Agnieszka's pretty face it certainly feels like a sex party. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Listen compadre. Just cause these girleens are getting a bit of compo for their time doesn't make it any less of a sex party.

When you're spurting out a good aul gloop of hot salty creme fraiche on Agnieszka's pretty face it certainly feels like a sex party. ;)

Haha
    Does she thank you for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,039 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

RubyGlee wrote: »

have you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

I'm fcuking dying here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭garyskeepers

Yeah ive been to a lot over the years. some good , some bad,, you have to be real careful who the organiser is or you might end up in a flat full of uglies.

But the good ones are REALLY good.. Before i went, I had imagined it would be sleezy, but they werent. Well, apart from one of two with a dodgy organiser, who wore the same condom for the whole night, eh,,, weirdo.

Up to your conkers in her banana box? Good man Paddy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭RubyGlee

Seve OB wrote: »
    have you?

Yup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

anigif_enhanced-29862-1405424800-1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭KinnegadKid

This is a great thread. Prose are excellent.
    Gentlemen's relish after the 1100 Abbey . I'm in stitches :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

So ive been looking up the real Paddy Losty

What a legend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,120 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

She definitely enjoyed herself! Wined, dined and 69'd. She had a snatch on her like parochial house peephole! Not normally a fan of the bush but she had a small thicket of wiry shrub and it suited her well.

She may not have been able to speak a word of the queen's English but her eyes said she was enamoured. She was like a whimpering like puppy dog when I was leaving after the week. I returned home with a spring in my step and some fantastic imagery built up in the wankbank.

This is good stuff. Better than any 50 shades.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Wading through post after post about immigrants, the dole and the government is worth it when a gem like this thread comes along.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

So ive been looking up the real Paddy Losty

What a legend

Can't watch videos in work but I can tell just by looking at the picture that he's a handsome divil. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,636 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

"Fanny on her like a ripped out fireplace"

"Wined dined and 69'd"

It's better this thread is getting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

"Fanny on her like a ripped out fireplace"

"Wined dined and 69'd"

It's better this thread is getting.

I much prefer a fanny like a mouse's earhole.

I much prefer a fanny like a mouse's earhole.

Nah, like a paper cut, or maybe a moles eye.

Much better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭Odelay

Nah, like a paper cut, or maybe a moles eye.

Much better

That's alright for you lads with little lads.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Nothing worse than pulling a minter of a bird only to find out she has a rancid fanny. Seen some awful specimens in my day. Ones that look like a ham, cheese and pube toastie being peeled opened. Noxious fent of sour mackrel off the thing. Still though, when a man has a horn after a tray of pints he'll stick his love truncheon up anything. As long as its well wrapped it's all good. :o

• Advertisement

Nothing worse than pulling a minter of a bird only to find out she has a rancid fanny. Seen some awful specimens in my day. Ones that look like a ham, cheese and pube toastie being peeled opened. Noxious fent of sour mackrel off the thing. Still though, when a man has a horn after a tray of pints he'll stick his love truncheon up anything. As long as its well wrapped it's all good. :o

Like a half eaten doner kebab dropped on a barbershop floor. :(

When is this golfing trip planned anyways Patrick? Would you ever get worried that one of the lads would break the vow of silence, and spill all to his missus when he gets back?? I'd say you'd want to vet them first to make sure they know what the story is. Need real swordsmen heading over, and not some softcock who gets remorseful when he lands back in the marriage bed.

Advertisement