Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a house in Earlsfort Lucan

Options
  • 30-01-2018 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Can anyone give me some details on why Earlsfort in Lucan doesnt have a great reputation?

Houses are affordable but we have a young family and are looking for a settled and quiet estate

Any advice would be hugely appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,119 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Can anyone give me some details on why Earlsfort in Lucan doesnt have a great reputation?

Houses are affordable but we have a young family and are looking for a settled and quiet estate

Any advice would be hugely appreciated

Earlsfort would have had a postal address of Clondalkin were it not for a certain politician.

It's largely rented and not privately. Friends put their house on the market the day they moved in.

For settled in the newer part of Lucan consider Griffeen Glen and Moy Glas. Earlsfort is neither settled nor quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cathiggins10

Caranica wrote: »
    Earlsfort would have had a postal address of Clondalkin were it not for a certain politician.

It's largely rented and not privately. Friends put their house on the market the day they moved in.

For settled in the newer part of Lucan consider Griffeen Glen and Moy Glas. Earlsfort is neither settled nor quiet.

Thanks for getting back to me!

Advertisement