Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window repair, Carlow

Options
  • 30-01-2018 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭

I have a couple of windows I need repaired. I'm hoping it's just the hinges but not 100% sure.

Can anyone recommend anyone in Carlow town who could do this? I know there's a windows & doors repair shop on Kennedy St but it seems to be closed up every time I pass and someone told me that it's difficult to get him out. I know there's Brealeys. Is there anyone else I could give a call? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

Vetch wrote: »
    I have a couple of windows I need repaired. I'm hoping it's just the hinges but not 100% sure.

Can anyone recommend anyone in Carlow town who could do this? I know there's a windows & doors repair shop on Kennedy St but it seems to be closed up every time I pass and someone told me that it's difficult to get him out. I know there's Brealeys. Is there anyone else I could give a call? Thanks.

David Kelly is the guy on Kennedy street, recently repaired a neighbours windows for similar issues. Not sure if Mealeys glass & glazing on the O’Brien Road would do it, there’s also Monarch windows based on Tullow, they might be worth a try either.

Advertisement