Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stages after Interview.

• 30-01-2018 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Recently sat stage 3, the Interview and have a number of queries.

In terms of process, when do your referees get a call? Similarly, meeting local station etc?

Is this after Medical and Physical?

Trying to read through threads here, but slightly confused as to the process.

Am I right in thinking the very earliest timeframe from interview to entering Templemore you are talking 12 months at least?

Has far along are the top people from the May 2017 campaign? As people who scored highest and interviewed earliest? I am from that campaign and only interviewed recently.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Deedee27

Guys I know this is off the topic its taken almost 3 years to get pass the interview and was delighted to have passed I'm having hell trying to get my GCSES results from London and only to find they have sent me just one in science I have a level 5 in childcare but I don't know if its enough or do I have enough time I'm terrified I will be let go and have to start again

Advertisement