Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Uber users: What’s your passenger score?

• 31-01-2018 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭

Only just discovered in the Uber app that not only do you rate drivers but they rate passengers and you see your own score in the app.

I’m 4.74. What’s yours?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Urindanger

Gway with your Uber. Out here in the country if you need a lift you hop in the transport box on the back of the Massey Ferguson in return for covering a silage pit for the farmer in the summer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

3.50 :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

I've never heard of nor ever seen anyone using Uber here.

I can’t see my rating but I have only used my own account once.

Fecker mustn’t have rated me and I gave him 5* too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Uber? We haven't even gotten to Taxi's yet in these parts. Well no, Mary O'Shea's husband, the english fella, druv a hackney for a while til he got the license took off him for drink driving.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

uber ****

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

4.8 - gives good head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I use mytaxi and have a rating "tolerable".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I’m a five star man!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

Giblet wrote: »
    I’m a five star man!

You must tip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

What have I done wrong!!
    I bet it was that fella in Boston that brought me to my destination before I realised it was the wrong place, same name, different part of Boston!

Fcuk you buddy! I gave you a $10 tip!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

4.6 which isnt bad considering the majority of the time i use it im hammered drunk.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

maxresdefault.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Used it a lot in the states over the last year or so, 4.83. Is there a way to see who gave what rating?

Why aren’t Uber over here again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Why aren’t Uber over here again?

I really don't understand it, surely it's better for everyone to have them in Ireland. Everyone except the fleecing taxi drivers who have gotten away with murder over the years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

I'm a 5 star gal.

Only used it a few times when I was in the States on business. Can't for the life of me figure out why we don't have it here.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

4.58. Never checked until now! Have used it occasionally when stuck on the other side of London - multiple night buses aren't appealing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Gutted that am only rating at 4.7 after all the wonderful conversation I have given

Lots of people saying it’s not here. It is in Dublin although seems to be largely a taxi service and if I want a taxi I just use mytaxi.

• Advertisement

Used it a lot in the states over the last year or so, 4.83. Is there a way to see who gave what rating?

No and drivers can’t see what ratings you give.

Cloudio9 wrote: »
    Lots of people saying it’s not here. It is in Dublin although seems to be largely a taxi service and if I want a taxi I just use mytaxi.

I just entered 2 points in Dublin for pick up and drop off. It’s saying the fare is metered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

4.7 or something. Haven’t checked since my last trip when yer man drove straight into Trafalgar Square unnecessarily during rush hour so I fled in a rage & hopped on a tube and still managed to miss my meeting. Gave him 1 star & I’m sure he returned the favour

I just entered 2 points in Dublin for pick up and drop off. It’s saying the fare is metered.

Yeah lots of taxis but there are black cars too although hard to get outside city centre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Why does everyone have scores that aren't 5. What do they rate down for? Just not giving tip? What can you do wrong while being driven somewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Cloudio9 wrote: »
    Yeah lots of taxis but there are black cars too although hard to get outside city centre

Dublin has more taxis than NYC.

wakka12 wrote: »
    Why does everyone have scores that aren't 5. What do they rate down for? Just not giving tip? What can you do wrong while being driven somewhere

I think it’s often stuff like keeping them waiting. Now that they allow tipping some probably give fives to people who tip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

wakka12 wrote: »

Yeah I’d imagine no tipping especially if you’ve used it in the states. Maybe making the wait a few minutes too.

Advertisement