Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driveway gravel

Options
  • 31-01-2018 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Does anyone know a good place to get this by the truckload?? Too much driveway to buy in bags..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,997 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

tcif wrote: »
    Does anyone know a good place to get this by the truckload?? Too much driveway to buy in bags..

Are you talking just regular limestone/sandstone chips or decorative stone?

Probably best give Roadstone a bell or for decorative stone call into their display yard at belgard Tallaght.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tcif

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Are you talking just regular limestone/sandstone chips or decorative stone?

Just regular gravel, nothing decorative. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MotorMike

I used McKenna Haulage, I found Declan very reasonable and I had cancelled 3 times as I was let down by the guy on the digger and he accommodated me very well.

Thanks for those, will check them out. Only ever bought by the bag before but that was in the last place when a couple of ton bags would do it. Reckon we'll need two or three trucks this time..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

804 it’s called.any local quarry or lads making blocks and readymix usually have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

Bolger sand & Gravel, Athy

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bduffy

804 it’s called.any local quarry or lads making blocks and readymix usually have it.

Seamus Tougher will supply locally to Newbridge for about €200 a load, so €10 a ton.

bduffy wrote: »
    Seamus Tougher will supply locally to Newbridge for about €200 a load, so €10 a ton.

Thanks! Good to have an idea of what sort of price to expect

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭yesto24

It's not called 804.
    804 is a mix from about 3 inches down to dust.

• Advertisement
Advertisement