Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Correct etiquette when you are getting together with someone?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Same message for sons and daughters.
    Take responsibilty for yourself.
    If this means that you can’t drink so much that your not in control then so be it.
    Have respect for other people.
    It doesn’t matter if they appear to have no respect for themselves, have respect and be respectful anyway.
    Why do you want to be alone and intimate with someone who has no self respect anyway? It’s very likely if they have no self respect then they’re not going to respect you either so **** that ****.
    Respect respect respect.
    To sons I add, you want to have sex with this person, you’ve got the impression that he or she wants to have sex with you, but you don’t know for sure.
    The very second you feel that the other person wants you to stop, you stop and move away and end the intimacy immediately.
    It’s over that’s it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

My girlfriend can be stubborn in the mornings so I tend to just lube her up and throw it in, skipping the niceties.

your girlfriend deserves a medal for sparing so many single wimin this "pleasure".:D she really is taking one for the team!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

your girlfriend deserves a medal for sparing so many single wimin this "pleasure".:D she really is taking one for the team!

It wakes her up, she just needs a jumpstart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

It wakes her up, she just needs a jumpstart.

Is she one of those robots?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭rustynutz

Chrongen wrote: »
    If you want it to go further just grab his crotch. No bloke will be offended.

Al, is that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭buckwheat

oneilla wrote: »
    Etiquette according to the internet these days seems to be "there's nothing going to happen, come home with and come inside my vagina, there's nothing happening here, grab my penis/vagina, nothing happening, lash it in, can I facef**k you? oh oops, the moment is gone. #metoo".

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

Who said romance is dead? my wife just said to me 'you can be on top tonight' OOooooh I love bunk beds.

Advertisement