Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tado

• 31-01-2018 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I will be moving into a newly built house in a few months and I'm planning on making it a 'smart home' and think Tado will be a good fit for the heating system. The house will have 3 zones, hot water, downstairs and upstairs.

I was looking at getting the Home starter kit v3. Am I correct in saying that this will give me control over just hot water and one other zone? For example downstairs? If I want to control upstairs I'll have to buy an additional Thermostat or what I was thinking might be better is to get SRTs instead as the current Thermostat is in the landing upstairs and for that reason mightn't give the best reading of the temperature upstairs.

Just trying to work out what is the best setup. Any advice would be great.

Cheers,
    Neon

Advertisement