If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED 55B7V - See Mod Warning at Post #59

Options
13»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Looks Good Mick,

Happy to go £1579 including delivery and our 6 year warranty :)

(..you know where we are if you want to press the button ;) )

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,731 ✭✭✭micks_address

Looks Good Mick,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John,
    Ill know by this evening if an order coming...  id almost say hold one for me but need clearance from the finance department first!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Looks Good Mick,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John,
    Ill know by this evening if an order coming...  id almost say hold one for me but need clearance from the finance department first!
    Hey Mick.

Let us know if you decide you want to go for one.

Don't leave it too long though in case they run out of stock or change their pricing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭axel52

Snipped by Mod

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Axel52,

Please take a moment to read the Charter, queries here are for Richersounds to answer, it is not appropriate to offer your opinion or advice on this forum:

• If you see a post which is looking for a quote or advice from RS, please resist the urge to offer your opinion ! Such queries are not an open invitation for posters to make suggestions etc, these queries should be left to RS to answer. If queries or requests for quotes attracted everyone's opinion, the forum would be unworkable. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.
    • If you have an opinion on some matter related to the items that Richersounds sells, or you wish to give people the benefit of your advice on some related issue, Please do not post it in this forum ! There are other fora on Boards in the Tech section on Home Entertainment or TV related topics, or in the Consumer fora, which are suitable locations for endowing Boardies with the benefit of any advice or opinion you wish to offer. Bearing in mind the purpose of this forum, posts along the lines described here are not appropriate and will be suitably snipped or deleted without warning. This approach is taken to ensure the workability of this particular forum and to ensure that general advice and discursive posts are made in the appropriate forum. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.

Ritz.

• Advertisement

Guys,

I haven't actually seen the content of the last few posts that The Ritz snipped - but we have run this Boards Forum for many years now and it has always been run on a friendly and casual basis and we rarely have any issues whatsoever.

One thing as a retailer that we NEVER do, online, in-store or personally, is to knock other retailers - in particular I really do not want to see any references to other retailers in this forum - as many of you will appreciate we have NO EDITORIAL control over what you guys write here and we cannot delete it - we depend on the Boards volunteer moderators to edit as they see fit and we have worked alongside The Ritz as our main mod for many years really well - and if he sees fit to snip or delete a comment we will always agree with his judgement.

So please - I know the OLED's are hot property - but keep any references to, or opinions about, other retailers out of this public forum - by all means PM or email me anything to either my personal mail - johnmc@richersounds.ie or our general mail sales@richersounds.ie but keep any other references to alternative forums across Boards.

What you can of course post is pricing and availability information from other retailers on our forum if you are looking for a price or price beat - we are always happy to see any factual info as it keeps us sharp :)

As ever drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

In this thread can you only ask for prices and nothing else? Nice

Mod Comment - PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

axel52 wrote: »

Snipped by Mod - understand the sentiment, but please don’t intervene, PM me if you like..

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭FightingIrish

Ok guys, I'm watching this thread and monitoring price with interest

Hoping it will drop again with the launch of the 2018 range around the corner ;)

Post snipped by Mod with agreement of poster - separate thread opened with query on sound system.

Hi Axel,

Where do we say you can only ask for prices and nothing else?

You can say and ask pretty much anything you like - the only thing we have asked you guys NOT to do (after several unwelcome comments about fellow retailers )is to comment on other retailers.

Now do you have a query that we can assist with? 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Fighting,

Thanks for the post.

Stocks permitting I'm sure that the B7 pricing will shift again - there is a possibility of a promo period around Easter but as you know keep your eyes peeled for offers and we will always do our best to Price match or price beat.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi, Before I buy the tv I'd like to see the menu service to see the amount of hours meter the tv was on. Is this possible?

Hi, Before I buy the tv I'd like to see the menu service to see the amount of hours meter the tv was on. Is this possible?
    Axel52,

Unfortunately all our TV are delivered by a courier and they cannot open,install and access the service menu .

All our TV's are sold brand new , sealed box and delivered directly from our warehouse with zero hours usage.

The only time we sell open box TV is via our Boards open box sale and all these TV will be clearly advertised as open box and heavily discounted.

John McDonald

Snipped By Mod

SNIPPED
    Axel52,

can you please remove or at the very least edit your post above.

We have asked several times that you do NOT refer to other retailers on this Forum.

The moderator has deleted and snipped posts repeatedly already due to references to other retailers.

This has happened on post #40, 42, 45, 54, 57, 58 - your own post was snipped on #65 and in #66 the Mod asked you to check out the charter - I answered you in #67 and the Mod had to PM you after your post in #68.

For clarity - DO NOT POST ABOUT OTHER RETAILERS HERE EXCEPT TO QUOTE PRICING - THIS IS NOT THE FORUM

To be fair Snipped I'm pretty damn sure that they do NOT re-box display TV except when they sell them as ex-demo - please don't suggest this again.

John McDonald
    PM sent  

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

axel52,

I have already sent you a PM asking you to read the Charter for this forum before posting here again. It appears that you have not understood or have ignored the warnings about references to other retailers on this forum. Remarks about other retailers is taken very seriously by Richersounds, as evidenced by Charter, the un-ambiguous post by John earlier in this thread and his remarks above.

Pleae do not post on the Richersounds Forum again until you send me a PM indicating that you have read and understood the Charter and that you are willing to abide by the Charter.

I am closing this thread to prevent further disuption.

All,

If you have a query regarding this TV or any other matter, please feel free to open a thread.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.