Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tottenham Hotspur versus Manchester United 31st January 20:18

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,023 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Mr.H wrote: »
    To be fair both players along with lukaku are amazing players in their own right. But they all need the team to play to their strengths. I just think their strengths conflict each other

I think they can play together alright, but the system needs to facilitate that. Maybe recreating the Juventus approach - using Lukaku like Morata was used, Sanchez like Tevez was used, and Pogba given the freedom Juventus gave him. But he's never going to look good playing so deep.

Utd under Mourinho record v Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool and City away.

Played 8
    Won 0
    Goals 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,378 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    Utd under Mourinho record v Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool and City away.

Played 8
    Won 0
    Goals 1

I didn't think it was that bad.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I didn't think it was that bad.

Don't expect an objective discussion tbh

Try Rebel or Thanks4thefish for that

https://twitter.com/MHChehade/status/958816078599204864

Fellani confirmed knee injury btw

Here it is too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

You get the feeling with every transfer utd make it's like a plug for a dam but as soon as it's plugged a new leak appears.

Some excellent players but all wrong pieces of a utd jigsaw. Jose doesn't seem to have a clue what he's doing anymore. I see a slide down the table coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Don't expect an objective discussion tbh

Try Rebel or Thanks4thefish for that

Tbf, no objectivity needed, that's a pretty damning statistic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,378 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Here it is too

He's only back as well isn't he?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    He's only back as well isn't he?

Yep, raging tbh
    I'd suspect that puts him out for another month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,584 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Here it is too

But of course some were in like a shot with the usual fictional narrative.

Scrap the cap!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Spurs were well ahead in that game. The first goal came out of nowhere, and I was really surprised for about 10 mins afterwards, but we were the better team for the 90 mins, and deserved the 3 points. Contolled the game, and there wasn't ever really ant threat from Utd.

Utd were poor. Pogba was awful, and Sanchez didn't so a lot (both are great players, both just had a bad game). The Spurs midfield was never really threatened, and gave our attacking players loads of time.

Overall, absolutely ****ing delighted with the result. Got to stick it to my Utd mates, and that's what it's all about at the end of the day :P

Sure you know the craic with the majority of them

Kiith wrote: »
    Spurs were well ahead in that game. The first goal came out of nowhere, and I was really surprised for about 10 mins afterwards, but we were the better team for the 90 mins, and deserved the 3 points. Contolled the game, and there wasn't ever really ant threat from Utd.

Utd were poor. Pogba was awful, and Sanchez didn't so a lot (both are great players, both just had a bad game). The Spurs midfield was never really threatened, and gave our attacking players loads of time.

Overall, absolutely ****ing delighted with the result. Got to stick it to my Utd mates, and that's what it's all about at the end of the day :P

Fairly accurate
    Enjoy lad

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

Understandably. Moaninho has history there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Sure you know the craic with the majority of them

Stratospherically rich coming from yourself. You're one of the worst posters for jumping to conclusions about things before knowing the facts.

Glico Man wrote: »
    Stratospherically rich coming from yourself. You're one of the worst posters for jumping to conclusions about things before knowing the facts.

I've been discussing the game in this thread in a fairly objective manner.
    Sounds like you just have a little chip on the shoulder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Just watched motd loved deli sexy nutmeg on Sanchez in the build up to Jones cracker . Alli needs to stop kicking player in general but Sanchez was diving and rolling around trying to our players booked from the first minutes so I can forgive Alli for clipping his heel's.
    Also Valencia probably should been booked a couple of times and given away a stonewall penalty with a dangerous two footed tackle

Advertisement